An OverClocked Christmas v.XV

The Coop

You know, I almost entirely forgot about this. It's...it's been a long year. That said, I'll be ready to build the new page and update the site. Though, to be honest, it's really time to update the design, too. I've been rather lax with it. Maybe I'll add a sidebar. Maybe not... Anyway, It'll be fun to post the project again this year. I'm looking forward to it.

On 12/14/2021 at 11:40 AM, Dyne said:

You know, I almost entirely forgot about this. It's...it's been a long year. That said, I'll be ready to build the new page and update the site. Though, to be honest, it's really time to update the design, too. I've been rather lax with it. Maybe I'll add a sidebar. Maybe not... Anyway, It'll be fun to post the project again this year. I'm looking forward to it.

Looking forward to it!  You and The Coop always make amazing remixes UwU

[edit] Honestly, I like the design as it is. But a side bar might be cool lol.

Edited by HoboKa

On 12/14/2021 at 2:40 PM, Dyne said:

You're alive! I was about to contact you this evening and see if you were still around, when I got a delayed email notification for this thread.

Eventually, a sidebar would be needed (that red bar can only hold so many volumes), but I don't think it will be for this year. Save it for next year.

4 hours ago, The Coop said:

You're alive! I was about to contact you this evening and see if you were still around, when I got a delayed email notification for this thread.

Eventually, a sidebar would be needed (that red bar can only hold so many volumes), but I don't think it will be for this year. Save it for next year.

I'm okay. Just busy with real world shenanigans. A new design might not wait. I'm either going to shorten the list to simply thr numerical, or, I'll build a flexbox to make a list of clickable front album covers. We'll  see.

Edit: I've built the new album page and have updated all of the links for each of the pages. Since we're on the subject, it's become rather tedious to update so many pages each year. That said, I'm thinking about evolving to a one page design. Unfortunately, I lack the technical ability to pull this off. I've really been lax in learning development, but I suppose now would be as good a time as any to get back on that horse. Truthfully, the last two years have been hard on everyone, including myself. So, having said that, I'm not attempting to excuse myself from learning things that will clearly only help me, I'm, well, I've just been having trouble staying focused. Before this turns into some Tumblr or LiveJournal nonsense, yes, I'm working on it; no it's not easy for me. But I'll keep going anyway.

@The Coop

Edited by Dyne
Update

Well, here we are. The final 24 hours. I was going to send a final PM, but most people who signed up for this have submitted something. Hell, we even had one person who didn't sign up that still submitted  something. One person had to drop out due to illness (you know who you are... slacker ;-)), which just leaves Argle... and they haven't read any of the updates sent via PM. I'm guessing that means they're no longer involved with this, so, I'll just post in here.

For anyone who didn't sign up that is still working on something, you have until 11:59 P.M. EST tonight to get it done and sent to me. That is all.