Metallic Mario - John Revoredo

File Select - Big Giant Circles

Koopa's Road - Zylance

Koopa's Theme - Sole Signal/Fishy

Ultimate Koopa - Scaredsim

Staff Roll - Sole Signal

Project Forum

http://sm64.escariot.net/forums/index.php

Hey. I've been listening here at OCR for years now, and I just started getting into the community so you may not know me. However, I do consider myself to have musical talent to a degree. I'm not sure how to go about doing a project or anything, but I would like to try and contribute :) I have made some remixes in the past, all which cut short because of FL6 mishaps. Haven't contributed anything worthwhile yet, though. I'll post some links to them below so you will know a bit of what I'm capable of. Let me know if you want me on the project or need any more information or anything.

Wii Sports - Wiitastic

http://ton.escariot.net/Wiitastic.mp3

Zelda: OoT - Bolero of Fire

http://ton.escariot.net/Bolero_of_Fire.mp3

(also have another but it's not worth mentioning...)

Thanks!

ToN

Damn I thought there were a whole lot more songs!

Yeah 'wings' is the same track as 'Powerful Mario' I believe. It's gonna upbeat and have lots of energy. I'll prob be using Reason, so if anyone else is interested in the same song I'm up for collabs.

Powerful mario is indeed the same track. It's also friggin awesome.

I know it might seem like a small tracklist, but there are only 15 stages and some of the tracks are re-used. These are the ones that are longer then 30 seconds long basically. I think 20 tracks is a nice round number anyway :D.

Hey. I've been listening here at OCR for years now, and I just started getting into the community so you may not know me. However, I do consider myself to have musical talent to a degree. I'm not sure how to go about doing a project or anything, but I would like to try and contribute I have made some remixes in the past, all which cut short because of FL6 mishaps. Haven't contributed anything worthwhile yet, though. I'll post some links to them below so you will know a bit of what I'm capable of. Let me know if you want me on the project or need any more information or anything.

Just had a listen to those tracks, and its quite promising, so if pocketman is okay with it, I am too.

I'm interested. You can find my stuff around. I'm on OCR and was in that FF7 competition. Uh, I know my mix here was piano, but I do a bunch of stuff. The only conflict may be depending on what time you choose to start the project. So email me, or something.

I would say it's safe to accept anyone who's already got a track on OCR. Plus your barrets theme was great :D.

Wow, a lot of responses while I was sleeping.

That makes my day pretty much.

About the 2 track combining into one... sure.

I'm gonna listen to a couple of your guys' stuff. Most of I have heard though.

I'll be very good at updating the first post right away.

*Updated

Theory of Nonexistence, i'll listen to your stuff later. I got school. :(

Okay, guys here is how I like to work my track lists. First, I have not really gone through the soundtrack myself yet. Just Fishy. And he cut all the tracks shorter then 30 seconds. If you really want a track not on the list it's totally cool, just say so. I happen to know V___ remixed a song from solitare that was like 3 seonds long, only had like 7 notes. And the mix was great! In other words, you can have whatever track you want, you just have to tell me. ;)

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History