Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

I haven't been able to open the project forums for the past 2 days... Is anyone else having this problem (so it's the site) or is it my computer that's being a pain in the ... eh Koopa shell?

EDIT - Seeing as Fishy's signatures won't load, it's probably Esc's server

Yeah, Escariot's server was down for a bit but it should be back up again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm a fellow OCR fan, I like hearing new remixes, and seeing what's coming up in the future, and your super Mario 64 project caught my attention, I would really like to see this as a successful project, my query today is, besides checking Ocremix forums, how else can check the progress of a wonderful project? also, I would really like to see what you guys can come up with for a metallic Mario remix, I think that will be interesting, I salute people like you who take the time and effort remixing tracks from our favorite games past and present,

• 2 weeks later...

there is an official 3rd WIP due date,

Third WIP due date: Friday December 21st

this WIP needs to be, depending on how long you've been on the project, and how far your previous WIPs are developed, anywhere from about 40% to 90% done.

we are moving into the final stages of remixing, but it will still be a good while before we finish this!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, for whatever it's worth, I got a WIP, I posted it in the audition forum. You won't recognize the boss theme right away, but it's a hard piece to arrange (with all the fast chromaticism), especially in the cinematic orchestral style I wanted to do. It's just the intro, so the boss theme will probably be more prominent in the rest of the piece :P

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History