Sign in to follow this  
Arek the Absolute

OCR AG Tournament: Street Fighter Alpha 3

We doing another tournament, this is only the 2nd one, we've got some time to figure out what's best, it's too late to change the whole thing so lets just run with what we've got

Oh really? Well, yeah sure. Im just out of practice. Im not at my game. I make no excuses for that. Lets do a mvc tourney? =P

Winner picks next game, I'm pretty sure we're sticking to that rule. If not maybe we'll vote :P

EazyP (Akuma|A-ISM) Vs. Necrotic (Ryu|A-ISM)

2 - 0

Nice try guy, you dragon paunch too good D:

Necrotic (Ryu/A-ism) 2-0 vs. dPaladin (Ken/X-ism)

Hmm... you had a fighting style I wasn't used to. Some of the matches came close. Good games, dude, I think you have a shot with some of the matches.

-Nick

Necrotic (Ryu/A-ism) 2-0 vs. kamoh (Ken/X-ism->A-ism)

We need to fight again and/or more often, seems like you have a lot of potential.

-Nick

Broken (A-Ryu) vs. Sega (A-Ken)

2-0.

Good times Sega. Look foward to playing you in the future

(btw, we played more than two matches. More like ten or twelve. And I unveiled GIEF!!!)

sign me up please :-)

Not without an AIM screen name. I simply refuse to add your name unless you're ACTUALLY going to show up (and in that vein I will be removing some names from the list later tonight).

Broken (A-Ryu) vs. Sega (A-Ken)

2-0.

Good times Sega. Look foward to playing you in the future

(btw, we played more than two matches. More like ten or twelve. And I unveiled GIEF!!!)

You unveiled him, and he sucked. No, seriously, good games man.

Broken (A-ryu) vs. Kamoh (X-Ken)

2-0

Good matches. You were the first person I can recall who uses v-ism aside from myself. Good to see a little variety every now and then.

A couple of changes to the table:

Color coded based on a "Top6" finals/playoff system. For those of you living in North America, the finals will be like the CFL or NFL playoffs - 1 and 2 get byes, 3, 4, 5, and 6 play quarterfinals.

Also the deadline for REGISTRATION has changed to TUESDAY - this also means that the round-robin phase will complete a LOT sooner than previously expected.

When 48 matches are done in 4 days, I don't think that ANYONE wants a lull of action - although we WILL see it.

imageny8.png