Frustratingly unsubmitted remixes

Miletus

dood, if we sent all our remixes to OCR, you all wouldn't visit our respective sites. Exclusives help!

yes but YOU DID NOT PUBLICIZE AT ALL to the best of my knowledge. I only found it because I'm obsessive and would have never dug through all that random flash otherwise :3

I honestly think my best mix is the one I did of Lagoon for the SNES. I would submit it, but the filesize is too big (it's a fairly long mix) and I don't have the source files to re-encode it.

what about the sm64 mix that liontamer constantly pisses and moans about.

edit: or four vagaries of rapture and release or water music.

well water music wasn't your best but just mentioning it before someone else does.

"Glow Worm Jim" by Mazedude from his American Album is an amazing remix. It's a shame it isn't available here.

Is that one thats on Tallarico's Earthworm Jim Anthology CD?

If not is there an active site I can download it from? :)

I never think to look at the artists webpages themselfs... In a day 'n age where everyone has a MySpace account... I constantly forget that people do put there own time and effort in to their own space on the web.

So I guess I"ll have to look around for artists webpages then...

Is that one thats on Tallarico's Earthworm Jim Anthology CD?

If not is there an active site I can download it from? :)

I never think to look at the artists webpages themselfs... In a day 'n age where everyone has a MySpace account... I constantly forget that people do put there own time and effort in to their own space on the web.

So I guess I"ll have to look around for artists webpages then...

http://mazedude.com/aa/themusic.htm

That should help.

• 3 weeks later...

moonside meditation by po! never got on here did it?

i have no intention of submitting that. it wouldn't pass the judges panel anyways. there's a lot of music out there that just isn't "OCR music"

i would submit stuff that i think is appropriate for this site.. problem is i haven't done any recently :-P