Antigravity physical copies for $5 (24 hrs only) Aug 1st - RESTOCK'D

zircon

This is what I got this morning:

Your picture is on our wall as "Customer of the Year." We're all

exhausted but can't wait for you to come back to CDBABY.COM!!

I'm just gonna go ahead and say PWNT.

Wait... I thought I was the "Customer of the Year". They... lied to me. I will never forgive CDBaby!

Naughty wingless, with your naughty comments on my Facebook album. *slaps wrist*

Wingless, naughty?

YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN.

So this isn't entirely on topic, but are you planning on restocking Impulse Prime any time soon? I didn't pick up a copy on the first few runs, but I'd like to get one now...

Wingless, naughty?

YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN.

So this isn't entirely on topic, but are you planning on restocking Impulse Prime any time soon? I didn't pick up a copy on the first few runs, but I'd like to get one now...

Not unless I know there's a lot of demand for it, since it would cost over $200 to print 50 copies (and that is about the minimum that would make sense). You can always get the iTunes or digital WAV version though.

Not unless I know there's a lot of demand for it, since it would cost over $200 to print 50 copies (and that is about the minimum that would make sense). You can always get the iTunes or digital WAV version though.

Well I'm pretty sure I have most or all of the tracks digitally already...but I wanted a hard copy. :(

Copy came in the mail today... oooo

:razz: Same here. Listening to it now!

:puppyeyes: I'm not worthy...

In any case, nice packaging. Though, they kinda skimped on shrinkwrap. I could open it up without using any tools of any kind. And I just cut my fingernails to the bone last night! Now, the kind where you need a knife and plyers? That's how you can tell it's high quality shrinkwrap. Shrinkwrap aside, sounds great, Zircon.

Thanks for the positive comments guys! If you liked it...

(1) I suggest signing up on my mailing list - send a letter with "subscribe" in the subject to list@zirconstudios.com - you will get updates on my music, previews, deals (etc) before anyone else, including exclusives.

(2) Tell your friends! Word of mouth is awesome and I really appreciate it.

(3) Drop a review at www.cdbaby.com/zircon3 - it'll only take a minute.

:)

Thanks for the positive comments guys! If you liked it...

(1) I suggest signing up on my mailing list - send a letter with "subscribe" in the subject to list@zirconstudios.com - you will get updates on my music, previews, deals (etc) before anyone else, including exclusives.

(2) Tell your friends! Word of mouth is awesome and I really appreciate it.

(3) Drop a review at www.cdbaby.com/zircon3 - it'll only take a minute.

:)

Haha, you remind me of myself.

Wow Zircon, you really love that one progression. When in a minor scale Root- 6th- 7th- Root

I think I counted that or a variation of it about 5 different times.

That's alright, I think I have that sort of progression in like 11 of my songs.

Yeah, guilty as charged. It's unavoidable in electronic music, especially in trance... I think at least 75% of trance songs I've heard have it. It's just tough to make something serious/epic in a minor key, with a dance beat, w/o using it.

...so? :P

I just got mine yesterday; great work all around, with my fav probably being Nitronic with bgc's solo awesomeness. :) Really like Speed of Light too.

Yeah, Speed of Light is my favorite non-vocal track; that and Antigravity are the two tracks I'll usually replay several times. Although I really like the entire album from start to finish.

EDIT: You mentioned Geoffrey Taucer, Fishy, and bgc collaborating on it, right? Out of curiosity, which tracks did they do work on? I recognize GT's guitar on a few of them, just from having listened to his other stuff on OCR in the past, but that's it. KF

Hate to double post, but the CD just restocked, so anyone who is waiting on a copy will be able to pick one up now (or if you already ordered one but it went out of stock, yours should ship today or tomorrow)

www.cdbaby.com/zircon3

Price dropped to $11.99 you may have noticed :) It'll stay like that for a long time.

sgx + I are also going to be running our promo soon... we technically are now, but we'll make an official announcement later.

Yeah, guilty as charged. It's unavoidable in electronic music, especially in trance... I think at least 75% of trance songs I've heard have it. It's just tough to make something serious/epic in a minor key, with a dance beat, w/o using it.

Replace electronic music with metal music and I'm totally on your wavelength.

I only noticed because I've done it MANY times.