Rock Band

RealFolkBlues

A friend of mine got the game a week ago for the 360 which he bought just prior to Christmas, pretty much in anticipation of this game. It's a huge piss off that it took this long to come out in Canada. So after two months of waiting we were excited to finally have it and be able to hook it up. Unfortunately, we hooked up the 360 to find it didn't work straight out of the box, so now we're waiting on finding another Elite. I really want to try the drums in this game. I am a drummer myself so I want to see if there's any challenge there for me. If not, I may stick heavily to the guitar, which wouldn't bother me as the guitar immediately struck me as the best guitar controller I've ever held.

I really want to try the drums in this game. I am a drummer myself so I want to see if there's any challenge there for me. If not, I may stick heavily to the guitar, which wouldn't bother me as the guitar immediately struck me as the best guitar controller I've ever held.

I'm a drummer too, but there are still some songs on expert that still really work me over from time to time. Iron Maiden's "Run to the Hills" is brutal. The snare roll solo in Aerosmith's "Train Kept Rollin" is kinda rough too. Unless you are just a way better drummer than I am, you should still find a fun challenge in there.

I'm a drummer too, but there are still some songs on expert that still really work me over from time to time. Iron Maiden's "Run to the Hills" is brutal. The snare roll solo in Aerosmith's "Train Kept Rollin" is kinda rough too. Unless you are just a way better drummer than I am, you should still find a fun challenge in there.

Good to hear. Hopefully I get the chance to try it for myself sometime soon.

i hate rock band so much

broken guitar and bass pedal makes me a sad panda

My kick pedal broke, as I think I mentioned earlier in this thread. I had that replaced. Then my mic and my guitar broke. So I had them replaced. Now my new kick pedal is getting a huge crack in the same spot. I've found that you can tape two pencils to the top of the kick pedal and keep on rockin' pretty well. I'm going to try to wait maybe another month before sending this one back - maybe they will have updated their design by then?

The only thing that hasn't broken so far is the usb hub and the actual drum heads.

The software is awesome though! Hah.

Yeah, there are only a couple of songs on guitar on expert that trip me up. I've been trying my hand at drums, I'll go through vocals once I know these songs a bit better. If you're not playing on expert, you're not playing :razz:

My right leg sure does hurt from drums though. Some of these songs on expert are crazy looking, hopefully I can skill up enough to conquer them. Is my leg supposed to hurt this much?

I heard Guitar Hero 3 still has a more rocking soundtrack then Rock Band

And is it becoming a common issue that all the pieces are breaking?

I still have yet to get Rock Band... and I still dont own a 360 or PS3 (or Wii for that matter)

Because the only other system to buy it on is PS3.

There is a PS2 version as well

Oh God, apparently this is going to be in Rock Band.

Whoever is doing the vocals is going to have fun with this one, haha.

... Is this confirmed?