remixes with lyri

Haganegiri

Well I find remixes with lyrics to be an amazing feat, and I would love to hear more, but I also don't have time to listen to some 1600 other remixes.

Not that I don't love all the non-lyrical music on here, but I do think having the ability to sort for music with lyrics should be an option.

Well, in general, you can get an idea of which songs have lyrics by the Remixer. Aetherius, Pixietricks, DragonAvenger, DJP, Harmony, Injury, and Star Salzman all have remixes with extensive lyrics.

Dale North has an increadible voice, but he only has one track here that he sings on. FFMusicDJ has good voice samples in his songs, but they're not really full lyrics. Mustin's got some quircky ones.

My suggestions are Pilar of Salt by Star Salzman, Journey's End by Pixietricks, Dragon Song by Harmony, and Home Again by Dale North if you don't already have them. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch though.

Well, in general, you can get an idea of which songs have lyrics by the Remixer. Aetherius, Pixietricks, DragonAvenger, DJP, Harmony, Injury, and Star Salzman all have remixes with extensive lyrics.

Dale North has an increadible voice, but he only has one track here that he sings on. FFMusicDJ has good voice samples in his songs, but they're not really full lyrics. Mustin's got some quircky ones.

My suggestions are Pilar of Salt by Star Salzman, Journey's End by Pixietricks, Dragon Song by Harmony, and Home Again by Dale North if you don't already have them. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch though.

well no offence you know that because you've been here a long time and all. It would be nice to just have a quick "remixes with lyrics" button.

But I do thank you for your help! I will download those artist soon!