OCR02688 - Final Fantasy VI "13th Floor Demonstration"

Nothing like an electronic take on a carnival from hell. Awesome. Drums have a nice kick to them. The little tinking and cranking in the midsection of this ReMix sounds an awful lot like winding up an old wind-up toy, and I enjoyed how right before it and before the end, the engine rev up noises (what it sounds like to me) increase in ever-growing spurts with the in and out synths. So complex and crisp, this is pretty damn solid. Sweet ReMix, Flexstyle.

Wooooow... This song is making my soul groove...!! That bassline is amazing, those beats.. !!

I always were very open to many musical styles but I have to say, I think OCR really helped me broaden it up even more! I always listen to every single song posted here (I've actually listened to EVERY track on the site!! It helps I've been here since pretty much the beginning...) and so there was time a song wasn't really up my alley in style but since I listened to it anyway, I've started to like the song anyway (must help that it's often from a game/source I like).

These days, I don't even CARE what style it's in.. if it's good, it's good, that's all. I mean I love electronic but there are electronic songs I don't like and I usually don't like rap but there are some rap songs I like so.. gotta listen to everything and keep your mind open!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This is a pretty intense Magic House. I’d steer clear from it if it’s this intense. But I digress. This is a pretty incredible arrangement. The beats are amazing, and despite the edgy and intense background synths, the main melody still manages to sound whimsical. It’s very mad scientist-esq.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02688 - Final Fantasy VI "13th Floor Demonstration"