Cosmic Prism

[Update] Jump Out!!! The Shonen Jump Remix Album

164 posts in this topic

Alright all, We've reached another deadline :). I'm sending out messages to all of the artists to get a status update on the progress of the tracks. Hope all is going well everyone :)

Hey Everyone, thanks so much for responding to the deadline with updates. I appreciate it :).

Let's continue to move this album towards the finish!

Hey guys, I was working on my track when I had a sweet idea! Part of the Clash of Ninja Menu theme has people shouting "Hyeh", "Hyoh" of course "Hiyaa!" so wouldn't it be awesome if everyone got to join in? For now I'll keep it to people within the album but if you're interested please send me a message! I think this would a cool thing to do together not only as an album group but maybe even a community xD

Cosmic Prism likes this

Hey All, Hope things are going well! 

We have another Artist on board the Album :)!  Fungist is coming on with a Dragon Ball Z Remix and an awesome demo of it too :)!

Welcome Aboard! 

Updated the deadline to be on October 30th as well to check in on the progress everyone's making. Keep up the good work everyone!!!

On 7/13/2016 at 4:14 PM, SkyRiderX said:

Hey guys, I was working on my track when I had a sweet idea! Part of the Clash of Ninja Menu theme has people shouting "Hyeh", "Hyoh" of course "Hiyaa!" so wouldn't it be awesome if everyone got to join in? For now I'll keep it to people within the album but if you're interested please send me a message! I think this would a cool thing to do together not only as an album group but maybe even a community xD

This would be an EPIC idea man! 8)

I know this is a bit late but as you all know the October deadline passed. Cosmic and I will be trying to get in contact with everyone and get updates on the tracks so consider this some extra time to make some progress if you haven't already xD Can't wait to hear some of the updates! Keep it up people! 

Ok! Sadly in the hectic confusion of life and the project falling silent for awhile,(Cosmic and I have been busy and plum forgot so that's our bad xD),we've had some people drop a few tracks. So this means we'll have some extra room for anyone who wishes to join in still! We'll be reviewing where everyone is at, updating the tracklist and try to figure out a new series of deadlines. Sorry for the delays and let's get this album back on track! ---SkyRiderX

Hi All, I apologize for falling behind on the album. Went through a move last December, got Engaged :), and got busy in general. Getting back on top of the album, and am checking back in with artists to get a status update for the tracks on the album. 

We still have plenty of room for more artists to hop on aboard the album :)!!

Thanks for all of the hard work from all the artists on this album, and for your patience as well. Looking forward to the albums release in the future!

Posting the announcement here as well :) 

ALBUM UPDATE

The Shonen Jump Remix Album will accept remixes from ANY Shonen Jump Video Game.

The Shonen Jump Universe is quite large indeed, and this way many Shonen Jump Video Games can be covered. Giving artists a variety of sources to choose from (Much thanks to my Co-Directors for pitching this idea)! The Album as a whole will have 1 Opening song and 1 Closing song using the criteria listed below. 

evktalo likes this

Alright everyone, just posting this as a reminder that the deadline is coming up on March 30th. Re-caping on the albums update below as well, for those who missed it :). 

The Shonen Jump Remix Album will accept remixes from ANY Shonen Jump Video Game.

The Shonen Jump Universe is quite large indeed, and this way many Shonen Jump Video Games can be covered. Giving artists a variety of sources to choose from (Much thanks to my Co-Directors for pitching this idea)! The Album as a whole will have 1 Opening song and 1 Closing song using the criteria listed below. 

Still pleeeeenty of time! Put me down for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2: Ancient Mystery please.

Cosmic Prism likes this

Alright for sure! I have your claim placed down :) ! We now have 3 claims left open on the album! Keep up the great work everyone!

On 3/24/2017 at 5:33 PM, Malcos said:

Still pleeeeenty of time! Put me down for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2: Ancient Mystery please.

Alright everyone! We're reaching another Deadline Phase for the Project :). I'll be checking in on artists today and tomorrow to get an update and idea of where everyone is :).

Alright all check your inbox :) ! I've contacted everyone on the album regarding the Deadline. Check your inbox's :) !

Alright all! Have another major update for everyone. We're going to be fast tracking the album towards completion. Shooting for a finish date of [November 10, 2017] and hopefully a Winter Release (2017 or early 2018). I've included the deadlines and milestones in this post as well :). We now only have 1 Last Song that needs to be claimed, and it's the closing song for the album. Thanks so much for everyone's hard work on the album!!

10. June 30th, 2017 [Substantial WIP Deadline]

11. September 30th, 2017 [Completed Songs Deadline]

12. October 10th, 2017 [Song Evaluation Milestone]

13. October 28th, 2017 [Album Artwork Completed]

14. November 10th, 2017 [Album Completion]