Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liontamer

OCR03582 - Castlevania "Vampithrillic"

6 posts in this topic

What did you think? Post your opinion of this ReMix.

Really? Its gonna have to be me? I mean Ive been fairly quite as of late but I cant let this comment section sit so barren. This is 190 proof distilled 80's served with a twist of Castlevania...I mean the samples? the Game Samples?! Used as perfectly as they can be used?! And those tom fills are brutally 80's ( feeling a strong Far Cry Blood Dragon vibe here).... in fact this track is more 80's than several years actually from the 80's ( looking at you 1980 and 1981) but for real I really don't know what else to say, a game from the 80's remixed in perfect 80's emulated style...not sure if I can say emulated cause it feels fairly authentic, but as Im fairly sure its 2017 Im just gonna have to enjoy it for what it is 2 things I love Castlevania and High energy Sythnwave

Uffe von Lauterbach likes this

Really? Still no one really commenting on this mix? What a shame. Get your Castlevania on, people! Very stellar arrangement, kudos to Just Coffee.

Just Coffee? I think I have you on SoundCloud. :D Really loving this remix. It sounds old school and it's creative, too.

One of the best remixes I've ever heard. Most people fail to engage this tracks potential, but you got it.

Very good..