Album Announcement - Penultimate (Electro/Progressive House)

2a9xsub.jpg

Hey everybody, I'm finally back with some sweet news - my debut album is FINISHED and will soon be ready for your listening pleasure!

Penultimate is the culmination of about two years of work; I've spent a long time getting each track to be exactly how I want it...

Anyway, if you're familiar with my remixes or other electronic work, you'll know what to expect from these originals - nasty basslines, huge drops, catchy melodies, and no prisoners.

The full album will be out on the 26th, but for now, here's the promo with three of the eight tracks:

http://prototyperaptor.bandcamp.com/album/penultimate-promo

Keep checking back for more updates - I'm planning on starting to release stuff fairly regularly now.

-PR

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments guys, it's good to hear that you're liking things so far!

The album will officially be released on the 26th (two days WOOT!), so get your speakers ready...

In commemoration of this momentous occasion I've put up a couple of remixes with the promise of more to come, and I'd like to throw out an idea to the community - who'd like to get in on a sort of OCR-artist remix collab?

Basically we'd get 8 or so remixers who also have original tracks out there and remix each others' works - then cut that CD which would no doubt be ridiculously awesome and make the top 40s chart cry itself to sleep...

waht a tweest

• 3 weeks later...