How to Post a Picture or Signature

endblink

• 2 weeks later...
Testing...

EDIT: Darn, when the site changed, did the way you post pictures change as well?

No more .txt, etc.

Only jpg and gif are allowed now.

Awww, what the crap. I just changed all my new sig pics to txt... lol. Look's like I'll have to change em back! :)

EDIT: BOOYAH! I FOUND A NEW HOST. TAKE THAT HOME, GEOCRAPPIES!

:D

Hey all,

Sorry if this is a re-post. I thought I posted this last night but apparently it didn't go through because I can't find it in the forum.

As you can see at the bottom of my post, my signature isn't working. I think I've followed the instructions correctly, but I still don't have an image. Can anyone figure out why?

Second, where can I go to have someone make me a signature? The one I am trying to have now will suffice for starters, but it's not very good and is quite grainy because the only program I have to work with is Paint. I'd like a better one.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Hey all,

As you can see at the bottom of my post, my signature isn't working. I think I've followed the instructions correctly, but I still don't have an image. Can anyone figure out why?

Probably because it’s a bmp, I converted it to a jpg for you:

Signature9.jpg

[img=http://img25.exs.cx/img25/8762/Signature9.jpg]

Second, where can I go to have someone make me a signature?

Request a sig here:

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35538&start=1230

Sigh, my sig stopped working out of nowhere, does anyone know what has happened. It was working just fine ofr a few days, then it suddenly stopped and shows the box with the red X in the middle instead of the sprite animation. Could anyone help me?