How to Post a Picture or Signature

endblink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Copying and pasting one of the URL's claims the account is password protected, and won't show the picture.

Besides that, if it wasn't I have a feeling it'd take you to a (generated)HTML page with the picture in it. Might wanna right-click on the picture on that page, select Properties and copy the image location there, then post it.

ok, have a quick question, don't hate me if it's a simple one it's going on 4 in the am here and I'm tired...

Recently I've been dabbling in page/script editing (mainly javascript editing) for my website...I was wondering if it's possible to turn this page into a sig.

Currently, it's in html format and isn't really a picture, it's just part of the script. How can I turn it into an animated Gif?

Oh, I'm kind of stupid in case you hadn't noticed, so if anyone should be kind enough to reply with an answer, please put it in simple, easy-to-understand instructions for me...thanks :wink:

I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but when you are posting a URL link how do you give it a title? What I mean is, instead of http://www.ocremix.org You have "this is a good site for VG mixes" and you click on it then you're in OC remix.

(Note: I didnt think it would be right make a new thread for such a small question

When posting a reply, move your mouse cursor over the "URL" button and instructions will appear in the bar above the response/typing window...

I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but when you are posting a URL link how do you give it a title? What I mean is, instead of http://www.ocremix.org You have "this is a good site for VG mixes" and you click on it then you're in OC remix.

(Note: I didnt think it would be right make a new thread for such a small question

When posting a reply, move your mouse cursor over the "URL" button and instructions will appear in the bar above the response/typing window...

Thank you very much :)