OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

Haha I dunno, I'd just end up being a human voteban, because I'm not really that perceptive when it comes to detecting cheating and stuff.

I am on a LOT though. :lol:

knowing what cheating is is irrelevant...if you get suspicious, come get another admin to get a second opinion. the only thing you'll probably have to do is warn people for spamming or map stuffs.

i have banned someone in the server for hacking, but it's so rare that it'll hardly happen.

I say force them to play tc_hydro. If they don't like it, they'll leave. Those of us who love it will stay, and others will join. I think for the most part, the people who love Hydro are not the same who love Dustbowl.

Goldrush is still OK with me. My final answer is Hydro and Goldrush.

I say force them to play tc_hydro. If they don't like it, they'll leave. Those of us who love it will stay, and others will join. I think for the most part, the people who love Hydro are not the same who love Dustbowl.

Goldrush is still OK with me. My final answer is Hydro and Goldrush.

Meh, I love Dustbowl to death, but I still love Hydro. In fact, it's been a long time since I played Hydro. I'll second the suggestion for Hydro and Goldrush.

I <3 Hydro too - in fact, I like all of the maps except Well if there are good teams really. Well is crappy because engineers have so much power :sad: .

lol, I was just about to list mine as Goldrush, Hydro, cp_Well, Dustbowl. :<

Engies DO have alot of power, but that's why God created sytheful.

Dropping a line for a few reasons:

First: I had a great time tonight. I think I went something absurd like 102:19 KD ratio...I had an amazing night as a pyro. Truly amazing.

Second: Why is it that the reserved slot is ALWAYS open? Shouldn't we make it so that it just auto-kicks someone when a person who's got a slot wants to join?