Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

I saw this, FFIV my interest piqued... then I was looking through tracks not done, and I saw the final battle hadn't been touched. I double checked to ensure I wasn't imagining things, and then well there it was.

My question is... is there still time to join. I can usually get WIPs into a good working form quite quickly. So... there we have it. I'm not gonna start quite yet but I have 25 days, which is more then enough. to get a final WIP.

Finishing it, mastering and mixing takes a bit.

I saw this, FFIV my interest piqued... then I was looking through tracks not done, and I saw the final battle hadn't been touched. I double checked to ensure I wasn't imagining things, and then well there it was.

My question is... is there still time to join. I can usually get WIPs into a good working form quite quickly. So... there we have it. I'm not gonna start quite yet but I have 25 days, which is more then enough. to get a final WIP.

Finishing it, mastering and mixing takes a bit.

Urk, I just PMed OA about that very same thing. :S

Urk, I just PMed OA about that very same thing. :S

Hmm I should have PMed, my bad, I will shortly, however I have just been experimenting with Rydia's theme on my bass guitar and I have found it works rather well with natural harmonics.

That said, I think I'd prefer rydia's theme at this point, because I KNOW what I'd do for good old Zeromus, but what would YOU do? :D

Hmm I should have PMed, my bad, I will shortly, however I have just been experimenting with Rydia's theme on my bass guitar and I have found it works rather well with natural harmonics.

That said, I think I'd prefer rydia's theme at this point, because I KNOW what I'd do for good old Zeromus, but what would YOU do? :D

Not sure entirely, I usually mess around with a track for a while until I settle into something it fits with, but for a final battle theme? It's all about grandiose orchestration, heavy synths and pounding drums. Maybe a guitar chug or two.

It's up to you what you wanna grab, man. I'll take what I can get, no problem there. :P

Not sure entirely, I usually mess around with a track for a while until I settle into something it fits with, but for a final battle theme? It's all about grandiose orchestration, heavy synths and pounding drums. Maybe a guitar chug or two.

It's up to you what you wanna grab, man. I'll take what I can get, no problem there. :P

Nah, I try to do epic boss battle remixes too much (just look at my Exdeath thing) so I think doing something softer for a change would be good. haha