OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Doesn't beat my 80 point spy round on defense on Cashworks yesterday!

Don't EVEN make me pull out this image (I changed from Spy to Engy a few minutes before the end, iirc... all but 5 kills that round were backstabs. No, seriously, 38 backstabs out of 43 kills).

I want to say that I had a 96-point defense round on Goldrush, but I'm too lazy to search back through this thread to find it.

Don't EVEN make me pull out this image (I changed from Spy to Engy a few minutes before the end, iirc... all but 5 kills that round were backstabs. No, seriously, 38 backstabs out of 43 kills).

I want to say that I had a 96-point defense round on Goldrush, but I'm too lazy to search back through this thread to find it.

But I'm a crappy spy :razz:.

Oh snap, gonna have to keep a record of what my top defenses are from now on.

..um...I finished first on my team as Sniper once. No, twice!

(Also, finals are done. Should be back home by tonight, so I'll likely be on for a looooooooong time tonight.)

Oh snap, gonna have to keep a record of what my top defenses are from now on.

..um...I finished first on my team as Sniper once. No, twice!

(Also, finals are done. Should be back home by tonight, so I'll likely be on for a looooooooong time tonight.)

I have TF2 set to take a snapshot of the scoreboard at the end of the map. I forget where that setting it is, though... Advanced options somewhere probably.

We now have the pics for Ashamee, Secret Agent Man, Vivi22, Scytheful, and EdgeCrusher.

We still need these photos:

Red Team

Zircon - Demo

Hemophiliac - Heavy

Zephyr - Spy

Rambo - Sniper

Blu Team

Tensei - Demoman - though a pretty anime girl is what Tensei wants.

Bleck - Pyro

Bahamut - Soldier

NativeJovian - Sniper

Clefairy - Scout

Abyss - Medic

SirChadlyOC - Engie

D-Lux - Heavy

Sooner we get those photos the sooner we get a family photo.

So I tweaked the map rotation a little today:

ctf_2fort

cp_granary

Arena_Greek_v1

cp_dustbowl

tc_meridian_b5

pl_badwater

cp_gravelpit

pl_goldrush

ctf_well

pl_dbheights_b2

arena_harvest_v2

ctf_turbine

cp_steel

pl_goldrush

tc_hydro

cp_dustbowl

pl_woodland_b4

cp_well

cp_pacman_wtf_normal

cp_badlands

So I tweaked the map rotation a little today:

ctf_2fort

cp_granary

Arena_Greek_v1

cp_dustbowl

tc_meridian_b5

pl_badwater

cp_gravelpit

pl_goldrush

ctf_well

pl_dbheights_b2

arena_harvest_v2

ctf_turbine

cp_steel

pl_goldrush

tc_hydro

cp_dustbowl

pl_woodland_b4

cp_well

cp_pacman_wtf_normal

cp_badlands

I don't know what you changed, but :( at Arena_Greek still being in there.

People don't like Arena_Greek?

I personally don't. And given what happened on the server the last time I was on when it came up, I'm going to say that other people don't either.

For reference, it went from 20 people at the end of granary to 8 people at the start of arena_greek (that's the count skipping round 1, as round 1 on arena is usually really small), slowly dropping until only 4 of us were left by the time the next map change happened.

again, though, I think that's mostly because of how long it takes to download them

No, they just go, "oh custom, lame"

The server was pretty decent (~15-16 people), so I joined on and we played, and as soon as a custom loaded, we went to 5. It was a quick dl, so that can't have annoyed them. After some customs and some areans, we rtved to goldrush (still, the five of us). By the end of round 1, the server was nearly full again. Another custom loaded, and it was empty.

For me, I dipped out when custom maps came around because I was on really bad 'nets. Meaning I dipped out. (Until Powerlord put all the custom maps in a .zip file that I hastily downloaded...over the course of two days. Thanks again mate.)

But I've noticed a drop in most custom maps as well. Which, is fine. I mean, I don't mind switching from srs bizness Goldrush with a full 24/25 to a fun custom map with only OCR or OCR affiliated people on it. Nice change of pace, IMO.

And yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I'm home.