OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I updated the stats program both on the webserver and the server plugin. Hopefully this prevents some of the weird stats we've seen in the past... oh and if it made the ribbons/daily awards that weren't working before work, that's all the better.

I'm loving some of the new artwork they have for the awards. Lucky Duck in particular.

I updated the stats program both on the webserver and the server plugin. Hopefully this prevents some of the weird stats we've seen in the past... oh and if it made the ribbons/daily awards that weren't working before work, that's all the better.

Very cool. I see ribbons for the Soldier and Demoman weapons. Does this mean that the new weapons are now being tracked in the global weapons stats? And does anyone find all the information in Hlstats really addictive?

Very cool. I see ribbons for the Soldier and Demoman weapons. Does this mean that the new weapons are now being tracked in the global weapons stats? And does anyone find all the information in Hlstats really addictive?

Yes, the new weapons are being tracked now.

The upgrade was easier than I thought it would be. I'll have to make sure I keep up with the HLStatsX updates rather than letting a bunch of versions go by.

Also, I'm going to manually redo Sourcemod on RED soon. Right now, it's an exact copy of BLU's but with one file different. However, each files is individually linked at the moment, and that extremely fragile. I'm going to change it to link entire directories except the configs directory, which will be linked on a per-file basis.

Yes, it is addictive.

And lol @ "Skill Rockets" and "Skill Stickies." Or whatever the Direct Hit/Scottish Resistance awards are called. "Skill" is in both of them.

Updates to Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat: Source have been updated. These are just contain client-only fixes. The specific changes include:

- Fixed a case of client-side hitching caused by writing a file to the hard drive too frequently

Also, sorry that I haven't been on too much this week. I've been bogged down with homework, plus my Internet connection has been sucking... I need to call my ISP and complain.

I think jimmy still doesn't have reserve slot.

What's his in-game name? I dunno about the other admins, but I tend to lose track if people ask for them in game.

That and we post them for one other admin to approve, and I think all the ones in that request list have been processed.

Edit: Also, the program we use for stats has been updated again, but I haven't updated our install yet. I'll probably update it sometime on Monday afternoon (I have Monday off because it's a federal holiday).

- I don't even...

Wow, I really should've seen the ending coming. Lulz were had.

And yes, I can dig girl Pyro. Chances are Valve will never reveal anything about the Pyro though. Hell, the Spy WISHES he was that enigmatic.

Still we need Meet The videos for both the Medic and the Pyro. C'mon Valve!

Still we need Meet The videos for both the Medic and the Pyro. C'mon Valve!

there are problems with the medic voice actor which is why they havent released a meet the medic and probably wont

as far as pyro i dont really know (or care to be honest)

Sounds like when it didn't track backstabs.

Well, in this case, they just aren't be logged at all, rather than simply not being tracked correctly.

All the other achievements appear to be working. The only ones not awarded yesterday are some of the taunt-kill ones, Baseball kills ("Fly Ball"), Chargin' Targe kills ("Got something for ya!"), shovel kills ("Gravedigger," because people rarely use the Shovel), Bone Saw kills ("The Saw," because people rarely use the Bonesaw), some of the deflect ones, the pumpkin bomb one (only available on harvest_event), and the telefrag one ("Lucky Duck").

Hungry Hungry Heavy and Got something for ya! are the only two awards to never be awarded; I'll see if there's something to fix the targe one while I'm looking.

On a different note, my most used Weapon is The Huntsman now rather than The Knife. This apparently changed the last time I played... which incidentally was also when I passed 300 hours as Spy.

Edit: OK, who's the joker who changed RED to harvest_event?