MAGFest 7: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2009

Bahamut

Hey if you don't want to swim, there's probably a hot tub too.

But all the cool kids are gonna be in the pool.

Hot tub in January? Now you guys have me intrigued.

I'll bring along some trunks just in case, I suppose.

Although if the weather continues like it's going now, it'd be pretty good weather for swimming regardless of the season. KF

Nope, no hot tub at this one.
There was a hot tub in one room....but I think that room is used by the staff.

Clearly, the solution is to volunteer at MAG enough to be considered staff.

...or maybe that's their trick.

I think djp told me Saturday at 2 for the OCR panel, but don't quote me on it...

Thanks. (Almost) any time on Saturday would be pretty good timing. I was just worried it'd be, say, the same morning that I register (like with Otakon and AnimeUSA in '07). KF

RE: Panel :: Yes, Saturday at 2:00pm.

RE: Hot Tub :: It was actually in the staff food room. The other half of it... Two people slept in there once.

RE:: MAGFest :: ADFfauwheiguwihiurAEHriuowethihaiouethaiuhetiUHRH#%*&HFSD. My meetups start today and I leave in a couple hours.

For those that are free tonight: Be sure to check out Dom's Live VGMusic Show! Today is his birthday, and we're having a DOMFest show. 11+ people showing up to rock out.

http://www.oldschoolgamingzone.com/ 10PM EST.

So one of the people in our hotel room, (me, Cerrax, and prophet's friend Steve) is unable to come due to some transportation issues and we really want to try and get four people into our room...I know it's last minute but if you need somewhere to stay or you know someone who's looking for a room, please send me a PM.

:-)

pick someone up once you're there. there's always someone looking to get a room once you're there.