Video Game Music Study

hitsuzen

Hi, my name is a Leila and I am a student at Trinity University conducting a study on video game music. Our class site is listed here for more information:

http://www.trinity.edu/adelwich/vanguard/students.html

I would really appreciate it if you could fill out a short survey for me. Please respond if you are 18 years or older. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email me at lling@trinity.edu.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lrfAuoxZO3yCFibgd4iX_2fQ_3d_3d

Thanks!

I read through most of your blog (homework assignments!) and glanced at a majority of your classmates' blogs. All I can say is: /jealous

Understanding video games beyond simply playing them became a huge interest of mine ever since I discovered MMOs. The dynamic of social interaction combined with attempting to simulate real world phenomena (like free market, social hierarchy, and fame for example) within a game is great opportunity to experiment. I hope you enjoy this class, because doing research like this is something I would have loved to get a college credit for.

Good luck with your study.

Took it too. That must be interesting to see all of these results. Where else are you inviting others to take the survey, or is it just here?

-J3

I invited people from Safe Haven, a guild I'm in for Vanguard, GameFaqs, a Facebook group called Video Game Music Enthusiasts, and fellow classmates (and their friends) at Trinity University (: I'm looking for other places too.. do you have any suggestions?

I clicked next but nothing happened.

You probably didn't fill in N/A for the question that asks you how much you play a week if you're in school, on vacation, or not a student. You need to answer all of those, not just the ones that don't apply to you.

That said, SurveyMonkey doesn't make it that clear which questions have invalid answers.

Submitted.

Hi guys! Thanks to those who filled out the survey (: For those who had problems... please make you sure you answer every question. Some parts have N/A so fill that out if it doesn't apply.

If the survey says it closed, it's because I reached 100 responses. I upgraded my account recently so now I can collect up to 1000. Please try the survey again if you had this problem. Thank you!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lrfAuoxZO3yCFibgd4iX_2fQ_3d_3d