Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Hey all! Just wondering how everyone is doing with their tracks. Wanted to boost this thread up a bit.

Some signatures will be made tonight for the project. So make sure you show your support for the project like I will. The project website is also in the works.

I will give this news to everyone who appear RED and some inPURPLE. Currently this is a mutual decision Level99 and I have made together. If I do not receive anything by Nov. 20th, I will extend the wait to Dec. 20th. If yet again nothing is received, then you will be dropped from the project. More than likely we will also not be using unclaimed tracks for the project release unless someone wants them otherwise. That list will remain on the thread to leave the option open. We want to move on with the project and release it on the date of ideal.

Please e-mail me at lockhartofstrength84@gmail.com with any questions or concerns. I hope to hear back from everyone really soon! Best of luck to everyone!

I said this to Jade already but, I'd like to pick up some of the unclaimed ones, even though they may be less desirable sources. I think some of you should do the same, even if you have 2, 3, 4, tracks already claimed. Lmfao. If I can do it, so can you. :-) As for whether I'm allowed is up in the air cause I got too many and I was a bit slow to do the ones I have, but you guys are probably safe for grabbin' more.