Happy Birthday Mozart!

OceansAndrew

Who are you talking about? I did a search here and I couldn't find any remixers with that name :/

I'm sorry, but this is funny. Still... anyway, they're referring to Mozart, the composer of great classical music.

Anyway, in all seriousness, happy birthday to one of the greatest composers in history.

Dear Mozart,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you incorrigible austrian you.

I put some flowers on your commoners' grave in honor of today, ol' buddy. Oh, what's that? Sorry, I can't hear you over the 20,000 people who attended my funeral. (And the whole deaf thing. But I'm told they were quite loud what with the lamenting and wailing and gnashing of teeth. But you wouldn't know anything about that, eh, Wolfie?)

also, here's a protip coming from the future: try finishing the work that you'll be remembered for BEFORE you get bedridden/die.

Actually, I think I'll go listen to those last movements of Requiem now, they always were my favorites.

With love,

Ludwig van Beethoven

PS: I know we never could tell you to your face, but your laugh was so obnoxious that it didn't die with you. It COULDN'T. It found its way from person to person - I think now it's with some poofy actor. What if he made a movie about you, ol' boy? He'd be STRIKINGLY accurate.

NEVER!

Salieri was better!

No! Dammit Salieri! B FLAT!

Really though DS, I bet Mozart has a lot of mixes posted on this site. How many of the mixers here did he INSPIRE in some way shape or form? Don't those mixes belong to him just a little bit?

That said, it is kinda fucked up nobody could get your birthday right.