FAC - RESULTS ARE IN! Fan Art Competition 21: Femme Fatales

bonzai!

By the sounds of things, I'm about to take back my "Underacheivement competition" comment. :<

I know most of us can cough up something decent in that amount of time (4 hours at the time), because there's always been good entries despite every month almost everyone going AHHHH IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!1

It's really more of a procrastinating competition if anything else. Who can wait the longest before deciding to actually make something and submit it!

Sorry, but I don't think I'll be giving an extension, wouldn't be fair for those who already submitted their entries.

I wouldn't mind, Bonzaibabe.

Partially because Photoshop decided to completely ignore pen pressure and draw all the lines in the same thickness.

This has happened with me on my crappy laptop. Have you tried closing and opening up Photoshop again? That was the solution to my mysterious disappearance of tablet pressure. :\

Hey guys, I have character names and the games they're from for most of the entries (or so I believe). Would you like if I put them next to the entry number? Or are you guys alright as is.

ALSO, HAVE I SAID HOW AWESOME THIS MONTH'S ENTRIES ARE YET?!? Thanks for making my first time running the competition so badass.