OCR NorCal Meetup!

bustatunez

i hate the one ups

also

anyone down for going to a strip club after the meetup?

that would be epic.

What's wrong with them? If you don't mind me asking? Not trying to be a smart alike, just curious.

Hmm, epic strip club eh?

When I saw the topic, I thought it meant North Carolina. Went there last year, very artsy community. Real into the whole recycle natural food stuff (Hippie town in layman's terms).

So here's the deal, you guys seem in favor of bbq and not so much walking around. FYI the generic aimlessly-tour-SF thing wasn't part of the plan anyway, that was another option that got veto'd in favor of going on Friday and getting to see ILM / etc.

- The "walking tour" of the Presidio area really was my way of dressing up the fact that we'd have to do quite a bit of walking anyway to go from one bus to the other :-)

- We don't have to do lunch at lucasfilm if you wanna just start the bbq early

- We don't have to do the Marina District at all

- We can even skip the Lucasarts bit altogether if the consensus is that you just wanna chill at the beach grilling the whole time. My apt is very close by (much closer than you're probably imagining).

- "Bleeding" into Saturday is totally fine too, and in fact I have a very large living room and a sofa. No carpeting and only two extra blankets (one's a sleeping bag), but, just throwing it out there.

- PLEASE reply to this post suggesting exactly what you want / need me to get for a BBQ, I really wanna make sure you guys are happy with whatever so feel free to suggest anything - especially if you have dietary restrictions, etc.

One more very important note, which I'll reiterate once I go back and edit the first page:

I need the full legal names of everyone who's going, by Wednesday, April 1st. This is for the Lucas tour, they'll print out visitor badges for you and have you sign the obligatory flotilla of NDAs that say you'll get shot if you reveal any secrets you see on campus, you'll get disintegrated if you try to take any photos, George Lucas now owns all your thoughts, etc.

(jokes aside this is very important)

I wonder if JadeAuto, SlyGen, and Nicole Adams are still interested.

Interested, yes. Able to make it? No idea. Government audits at work have sapped my ability to know if I can get Friday off.

I'll know by tommorrow night if I'm able to swing the day off. Would be enjoyable, definitely.