What are you listening to?

kind of laughing all the way home at this one since I frequently play an arranged version for violin at funerals:

Though it might be an idea for a possible ocremix. I remember a discussion a few years ago about whether a remix prominently featuring a vocaloid would pass the board; I think a judge piped in and said that as long as production and remix qualities were met, there's no reason that one wouldn't pass. I think the biggest hurdle people had was that they weren't confident enough in their japanese to make competent lyrics. Not having lyrics at all (or very simple lyrics) could bypass that limitation.

I should try messing around with the software again, for shits and giggles.

Edited by Gollgagh

I want to know if the first half of the song was made with the original version and the last half with Append

probably not but, y'know, just curious

That's exactly what I was wondering as soon as I saw the transition. If I ever find out for sure, great, but that's unlikely to be confirmed or denied. Though from listening to it, I don't hear much of a difference between the two sections, so probably not.

• DarkeSword featured and unfeatured this topic