Metal Gear Solid Rising - Lightning Bolt Action -

Global-Trance

I hope he retires snake. I love the guy, but MGS is looking more and more like Zelda than like a franchise based on people that age and die.

Also I like that people changed his mind about raiden after MGS4. Even is MGS2, I didn't think raiden was lame, on the contrary, he was just a good guy in the middle of a fucked up situation. I found the people around him far more annoying.

I hope he retires snake. I love the guy, but MGS is looking more and more like Zelda than like a franchise based on people that age and die.

Also I like that people changed his mind about raiden after MGS4. Even is MGS2, I didn't think raiden was lame, on the contrary, he was just a good guy in the middle of a fucked up situation. I found the people around him far more annoying.

I agree with everything here. People thought Raiden was whiny but really though... if your first mission was Big Shell, you'd be whining too considering who and what is involved.

jack do you remember what day it is how could you forget my name is rosemary and i am a giant tv drama

This.

but then also this:

I agree with everything here. People thought Raiden was whiny but really though... if your first mission was Big Shell, you'd be whining too considering who and what is involved.

I mean, you're a good guy on a pretty shitty mission, then you have your gf having her worst hormone-filled drama day on your ear. Then you have otacon weeping about how he couldn't knock up his sister, in the middle of a world-threatening crisis.

Then you have his sister which is as annoying as can be, and you have to carry the little bastard around. You have crazy-ass bad guys who are out to get you, not before telling you the story of their lives which you couldn't care less about because there's a frigging bomb about to explode here. The only decent guy you meet (snake) doesn't show up as much as you would like, and the mission changes objectives faster than Otacon fapping to his sister's panties.

The least you could do is whine, and I didn't find the guy THAT whiny. I think people didn't like him because they were expecting a badass snake to play with, and got a guy that looks like a girl and has no idea of what's going on.

But Raiden is perhaps one of the most real characters you can find on the game's story that actually acts accordingly to what's going on around him.

Needless to say, I'm ok with a MGS5 starring Raiden, bring it on.

guys I'm pretty sure that the ending of metal gear solid 4 heavily implied that snake was going to die in about six months

so even if metal gear solid 5 took place in those six months you probably wouldn't be playing as snake since he's uh old and dying

Dude, seriously.

I always loved Raiden. I never understood the hate. I actually like him just as much, if not a tad more, as snake. He has something called a personality. I think people forgot what that was or something.