OC ReMix @ Otakon 2009! Lunchtime info!

Bahamut

I'm registered, and will be at the panel as I've been for the last two years. The OCR panel is one of two panels that I enjoy going to. The other being "Dub Actors after Dark". I can't talk about it. Nobody should EVER talk about it. You just have to experience it. Trust me.

Any word yet on when the panel will be? I'm still waiting to hear about acceptance/confirmation of a panel I'm co-hosting, so I'd imagine they're still a little ways away from fixing the schedule.

I seem to remember last year it was a bit of a last-minute thing. KF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My plan for Otakon, as I probably stated before, is as thus: 1) attend the OCR Panel, 2) attend dub actors after dark panel (must be 18 to attend, wrist band required!) and 3) whatever else there is to do at the time.

I think getting married and stuff is more important than hanging around with a bunch of anime-crazed geeks in costumes of varying levels of workmanship :<:nicework::tomatoface:

Heresy. They should clearly move their wedding date so as not to interfere.

Or even better, get married at the con! :tomatoface:

Edit:

o btw I'll b there agn this year, fwiw

Wish we could make it... my first missed Otakon in four years! ;_; But we'll be back again next time.

Aw! Well, y'all will be missed. But yeah, what Ferret says: you got other more important priorities.

BBQ Basics:

-Sunday, July 19, starting 3PM.

More info coming...

I'll plan on being there; it was a lot of fun last year. KF

I'll probably be up for going Xerol, and I'll probably bring a friend along. Also, any interest making it an FF4 project listening party of sorts then too?

Yeah, actually last year we listened to whatever project had just come out.

Additional notes:

-The pool will be open, bring swimwear if interested, I've got extra towels.

-Since we're getting new windows put in early August the patio's going to be a big mess, so everything's going to take place out in the yard. This means we might have to run inside if it rains. It also means not much shade will be available, so bring/wear sunscreen.

Last try, and then my time's up.

a.) Anyone with a room close to the con who can accomodate me starting Thursday? or

b.) Barring that, when I book a room, anyone/-two/-three wanna come with and split the cost?

If I am in my house by Thursday, I can accomidate you, barring that, I will bease in the base hotel still. Provided you don't mind rooming with two more squatters, you are welcome to hang with me d00d.

I will charge you exactly one signature for my Chun-Li box. I already got DJp and Liontamer to sign, along with Capcom d00d Rey Jimenez, so you would be totally welcome what with you Bronx Ricaness.