OCR SSF2T HD Remix Tournament

zircon

I wonder if they have some sort of adapter or something to get the PS3 controller to work on 360...

They do not, hence all the dual-modded sticks. The main issue is the security chip required for 360 controllers which apparently even the HK market hasn't been able to crack..

From my understanding, it's actually fairly easy to mod a 360 madcatz stick (SE or TE) to work on both 360/PS3. All you need is ~$30 of parts and basic soldering skills. Going from a PS3 stick would require slightly more work, and hacking apart a wired 360 pad.

ROUND 1 WINNERS BRACKETS

zircon v Dyne

djpretzel v Bleck

BardicKnowledge v Jakesnke17

Bahamut v Flare4War

Arek v DusK

newt = seeded into second round vs. whoever finishes their matchup first.

--

I'd rather not have to do a seed but unfortunately, we have an odd number of people.

As for the PS3 tournament, unless we get more entries, its canceled :(

TIME/DATES

You can start your match at any time or date with your opponent. Remember, you must play with all default settings for a Player Match (speed 3, Remix mode, etc.) and the winner is determined by best 2 out of 3 MATCHES, each of which are determined by best 2 out of three ROUNDS. If any of this is confusing, just let me know.

Please post with the results of your match. Also, if you can, get some video!

Bleck and I just did best 3 of 5 rounds, 3 of 5 matches. Does that still work? I mean, matches are VERY short.

Anyways, he rocked some nice Gief against my Fei for a couple rounds, and we switched things up w/ Sagat v. Ken, Cammy vs. Chun li, etc., I lost a couple rounds but won all the matches. So I advance? Do we just post results here?

I guess it's fine if BOTH players want to do more matches, as long as you do at least the minimum #. Don't see a problem with people playing more :P The way you posted results here was good too. So, you're in round two now, and Bleck would be in the loser's bracket. Once we get some more results, we'll see what the next matchups are for both of you.