The Legend of Dragoon

metalsnakejuice

Not one LoD remix on R:TS, DoD, or RPGamer either. Completely untouched. The video of

was pretty cool though.

Coincidentally, I had been mulling over requesting a remix of

with the suggestion that it be done as a contemporary gospel (with vocals). If you listen to the chorus, you'll know what I'm thinking. A remix in this style would also be a first for vg remixing, I believe (oh pun).

I didn't like the vast majority of the music in the game, but

and
are absolute gems. If for no other reason, you should zophar it for those two. And no, you're not the only one who hears Blue Fields in Queen Fury, but I don't think that detracts too much.

So, I'm seconding the remix request by adding my two favorites to the list!

I'm presently mulling over the qualifications for "Do you Believe" as well. From my searches so far, it was created for the specific purpose of being played in-game and has not seen release on any album outside of the LoD Title. I also cannot find any signs that it is a cover of some pre-existing song.

Not one LoD remix on R:TS, DoD, or RPGamer either. Completely untouched. The video of
was pretty cool though.

Coincidentally, I had been mulling over requesting a remix of

with the suggestion that it be done as a contemporary gospel (with vocals). If you listen to the chorus, you'll know what I'm thinking. A remix in this style would also be a first for vg remixing, I believe (oh pun).

I didn't like the vast majority of the music in the game, but

and
are absolute gems. If for no other reason, you should zophar it for those two. And no, you're not the only one who hears Blue Fields in Queen Fury, but I don't think that detracts too much.

So, I'm seconding the remix request by adding my two favorites to the list!

Good to see someone else wants it too. The queen fury is a great track.

Yeah, the soundtrack was pretty good - I'm also surprised it hasn't been done yet :/

Is there any reason why know one has done LOD remix?

I hope someone will consider doing this eventually.

It was released in the wake of and at about the time of some of the greatest RPGs of all time including FFVII and VIII and gaming reviews shrugged it off as some lame attempt at a FFVIII knock-off/killer in spite of an overall unique combat system and story. Additionally, as noted by some prior, its OST is not generally outstanding, so its handful of audio gems get overlooked easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you all might enjoy this. I decided to search the forum for LoD (something the person who starts a new request should do, mind you!) and found an old LoD thread with a massive discussion. Buried within was a remix of World Map 2 (and possibly other world map themes) by V___. Perhaps it's not polished, but I decided it was good enough to keep.

Here's the post with a link to the remix: http://ocremix.org/forums/showpost.php?p=251593&postcount=72

Edit: this remix and Worn Out Shoes are one and the same. As in, don't search the entire thread for another complete remix; that's the only one.

Thought you all might enjoy this. I decided to search the forum for LoD (something the person who starts a new request should do, mind you!) and found an old LoD thread with a massive discussion. Buried within was a remix of World Map 2 (and possibly other world map themes) by V___. Perhaps it's not polished, but I decided it was good enough to keep.

Here's the post with a link to the remix: http://ocremix.org/forums/showpost.php?p=251593&postcount=72

I can remember going through that thread and finding a mix called "worn out shoes"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Found this thread while digging through old threads, and I'd like to renew the request for our talented remixers on the site to turn their attention to the soundtrack to Legend of Dragoon. In particular, to my three favorite pieces:

Requiem, played for Lavitz's death scene and again when the party meets him in the Dead City;

Twilight of Rose, which is basically Rose's theme and is played during scenes that reveal her past; and

Reminiscence.

In particular, I've always thought it'd be interesting to work the latter two into a remix together, since both really apply primarily to Rose's storyline and experiences.

Yeah...you should post some of your best stuff on youtube =p

Blah, it's too bad I can't get inspired by any of the other LoD tracks. I tried the Rose's theme and couldn't get the feel I wanted ='(

What about the battle music for the lost Wingly city? I can't look now because I'm in class, but when I get home and can get ahold of my earphones I'll look it up and link it to you. You know, the ruins that the Wingly elder teleports you to so you can retrieve the dragon blocking staff from? I actually thought about requesting that music, too, but I figured I'd rather see if anyone snapped up my three favorites first.

What about the battle music for the lost Wingly city? I can't look now because I'm in class, but when I get home and can get ahold of my earphones I'll look it up and link it to you. You know, the ruins that the Wingly elder teleports you to so you can retrieve the dragon blocking staff from? I actually thought about requesting that music, too, but I figured I'd rather see if anyone snapped up my three favorites first.

oddly that's one of my least favorite tracks, but it's also a pretty simple one. I think I might tackle that lol. As for your 3 favorites, i love em, but not feeling anything from em - plus they're beyond my limited skill =p

oddly that's one of my least favorite tracks, but it's also a pretty simple one. I think I might tackle that lol. As for your 3 favorites, i love em, but not feeling anything from em - plus they're beyond my limited skill =p

Lol, nah, it's okay, man - I'm just glad you've turned your attentions to the game. :-) Although I definitely think there is a potential gold mine in the various battle themes scattered throughout the game's landscape, even if it's not that particular one... which, come to think of it, there really is a surprising number of different battle themes in LoD.