Sign in to follow this  
Brushfire

OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

I'm going to have to give this a listen sometime.

Lol, when I get better internet/fix my wireless.

Right now I'm getting about triple dial-up speed. Not really worth it for radio or something (need that precious speed!)

The one I'm using is only 10 bucks at Wally World...and I do use it all the time for Skype and TF2

If I buy a better one soon though, I'll be sure to pass it along :P

YAY! I really need something like that, anyways. OCAD seems like it would be fun. Also, great pic, Brushfire! I hope I can make it to SGC!

The one I'm using is only 10 bucks at Wally World...

Is Wally World a chain? I only knew of one in a small Ontario city and it shut down a while ago. I think it was cause some kid died somersaulting down 'the bullet'.

I got booted from ETG again. It's starting to get a little old.

Is Wally World a chain? I only knew of one in a small Ontario city and it shut down a while ago. I think it was cause some kid died somersaulting down 'the bullet'.

I got booted from ETG again. It's starting to get a little old.

Wally World is a common nickname for Walmart...>.>

Well where oh where can my ocad be?

The Lakers took her away from me

She's gone to edit so I got to be good

So I can hear my ocad before I get banned

After being plugged and having a great time with RTSL, I really wanna be on this... I wish I had a headset...

Hey, whatever happened to that Lauren chick? Even if you can't bring her back, I want a return of that OCR N00b segment.

Good, glad it's finally out...

Making a partial review now that I'm listening to it...

1)I like the old theme song better, listening to Dyne have multiple orgasms during a video game song I remember but can't place isn't really what I had in mind...

2) Brushfire, the Ringo Starr impersonation was nice but overdone, still awesome though.

3) Epicenter sounded like a female...which actually made the podcast funnier :P

4) Love the music...

1. David is awesome because Vandread is AWESOME.

2. Silicon Valley was the shit. Loved that game to death. It was such a unique game for it's time.

Stevo, or David, could one of you do me a favor and send me a list of all music featured in eps. 21, and where I can find it(or links work!) There were a lot of mixes on the episode that I really want, and I know some of them are from other sites...so please help me get them!!!

Stevo, or David, could one of you do me a favor and send me a list of all music featured in eps. 21, and where I can find it(or links work!) There were a lot of mixes on the episode that I really want, and I know some of them are from other sites...so please help me get them!!!

On our site we have show notes for all to see.

Though I dunno if Stevo has put up the one for Episode 21.