OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Welcome to OverClocked After Dark, the not-kiddie-friendly, no-holds-barred ADHD-variety hour (now with MSG!).

We try to do episodes weekly, but the long and short of it is that this is NOT your Mom's VGDJ. This is unrestrained, with vulgar language and a mix thrown in here and there. This not meant 4 pepole who ale easiry offended. This is your hosts, Brushfire, Level 99, and Epicenter, cutting loose and not holding back comments. Listen, be entertained, and just be glad you're not us. Also, we have awesome guests like

HOLY CRAP bLiNd

Jade Aran Harrrrrrrruno!

Dyne (x2)

KyleJCrb

[GUESTS REMOVED FOR BEING TOO AWESOME AND NEEDING TO RERECORD!]

Osman Celimi

Bahamut

Stuttering Craig of Screw Attack

Chad Williams (Captain S)

Larry Oji

DJP

LuIzA

with Upcoming guests:

Wes Johnson of Bethesda

SuperGreenX

Geoffrey Taucer

THE MAGFEST DOOOODES (maybe)

ANOTHER SOUNDSCAPE

Sir Arek the Absolute

McVaffe

Oinkness (if we feel like it, AND he's been good...AND he's done his homework)

Avaris

diotrans (and we'll make her drag Palpable into it, too!)

AeroZ

Audio Fidelity

Zen Albtross

AND SO MANY MORE!!

and the starting line of the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers*

We finally have a website, located here:

LOSE WEIGHT NOW, ASK ME HOW! OCAD helps you shed pounds and build muscle. Also, it cures all diseases and has the Legend of Soltar.

http://twitter.com/OverClockedAD is our Twitter Feed.

irc.enterthegame.com #ocad is the official Chat Channel of OverClocked After Dark

If you'd like to leave us a message to play in the next episode, please call overclocked_after_dark on Skype and leave us some sexy

Furthermore, to cut right through the cheese and get straight to the awesomeness, click the following logo to be taken to our episode listing (kept...mmmmmsomewhat current)

ocadlogo11.jpg Click Our "Logo" for episodes.

*may not be accurate advertising

SPELL MY NAME RIGHT! There's a space inbetween Level and 99...this is a crime against humanity to get my name wrong.

This episode made my sides hurt.

And there's no space between my name, which half bugs me.

Typing in "DragonAvenger" into google brings up the book by the same name (with the space) moreso than me, which makes me slightly annoyed. I had the name first :P

I was so totally set to start recording a fanfic review (it would have to be game related :P) but then I got distracted playing Half-Life 2 at 5 frames per second...

if y'all want some stuff from me--random sound clips like I've been giving to VGDJ comes to mind primarily--just ask :3

Thank you, just64helpin! Maybe Brushfire can mod the OP to have this too.

Also, bit of an update for all three people waiting to hear us and then be alienated by the first episode: We've decided to split it up into three roughly-hour-long parts, which will be released over the next week, hopefully having the first one out either tonight or tomorrow. Yes...our first episode was really that long. Keep checkin' back here for updates!

*this statement is not endorsed or representative of anyone with credibility. consult your doctor before using. additional lube must be water-based only. special offer applicable after credit card enlisting. I am nigerian prince