Sign in to follow this  
Brushfire

OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

I only just found out about this... thanks for playing my remix in ep 1 :) I'll check out the next episodes soon!

Give us some more music, and we will pimp you forever d00d!!

I'm sure Brushfire is almost done with the shownotes as well. We can't have four episodes out without having the shownotes done for Episode freaking 1!!!

Also, the guest list is now half-finalized. bLiNd and Jade have been confirmed as upcoming guest hosts for an OCAD episode.

Listened to most of episode 3.5, it kept me company while I was being an insomniac last night/this morn. Fun podcast and a great way to catch up on newly posted remixes. I thought it would be neat if you talked more about the tracks after you play them, or the artists who made the tracks. But your format of lighthearted chatter and often inappropriate humor works too ,)

Thanks for plugging Flickerfall and playing some diotrans, too. Palpable IS hot!

blind and jade have been confirmed as upcoming guest hosts for an ocad episode.

yes!!! So excited!!!

Apparently, KyleJCrb got confused as to which podcast he actually is involved in and ended up being part of OCAD Episode 4 - "Invalid Disk: Abortion, Re-tile, PHAIL". This latest episode will be up whenever I damn well feel like it, but mostly as soon as I can catch my breath cause I was laughing way too hard the whole time.

In other news, Deven's working the website diligently, and just showed me the monstrosity that's supposed to be our logo. I honestly fell out of my chair seeing it:

ocadlogo1.jpg

Someone needs to make banners with whomever their favorite OCAD host is. SHOW YOUR PRIDE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG Stevo! That's PERFECT!!!

In OTHER news...Jordan wanted to make something for your opening radio show... are you willing to accept that and not a photo?

So episode 4 is currently going through the editing process. Stevo has said that the episode may come out here Sunday night or Monday.

Also we will have some shownotes to have for you soon too. We swear.

Click teh logo for joy when that happens.

ocadlogo11.jpg

New episode is now uploaded: Episode 4 - Invalid Disk- Abortion, Re-tile, PHAIL. Get it here!

Episode 4

Proper link on the OCAD episodes page and updated OP whenever Escariot and Brushfire see this, hehehe.

Even though Escariot hasn't put up the new link, we assure you that it is up.

I had alot of fun this episode. Now if only Larry wasn't so busy, it would've tooken everyone for a ride.

To Mr. Psyduck,

I am writing in regards to address recent obsenities that were said about you and your likeness. I realize that I was wrong in saying this. I have been ordered by the Official Accuser Judge to issue this formal apology letter to you.

On November 28th, at approximently 10:02 PM, I stated that I thought that Psyduck was the stupidest Pokemon, and that I hated him. I now know that this statment is completly false. If you look at IQ charts, Psyduck is actually quite smart, with intelligence rivaling that of a small human, putting it into the IQ group of C. This means that the lower intelligence Pokemon of D and E are far worse off in smarts.

Psyducks can be very useful in battle too, as they can destroy whole villiages with thier psychic powers when provoked hard enough.

They taste great too.

In conclusion, I did not mean too offend, and am deeply sorry that Mr. Psyduck was hurt by my remarks.

Sincerly,

David "Brushfire" Hubbard

Episode 5 is recorded!!

Nice apology. I'll let you know what Psyduck thinks when he finally calms down.

It really does make me wonder though if Psyduck is actually eaten by humans in the Pokemon universe.

I bet it tastes great.