OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

1) we ave a website

2) we ave updated the first post with 485% more...awesome.

3) we ave organized our next podcasts and would like to invite fans to send either myself or Level 99 a PM to have a brief window of opportunity to talk with us on the

1st Annual Christmahanukkwanzidan-cast Fan Appreciation Elementary School Play Spectacular Extravaganza-thon. Or, our Holiday Fan Appreciation Special. This event will take place the day after Christmas on Saturday, December 26th (or BOXING dai, for you Kanadiyans) at around 5 PM. You will need skype for this call.

Thank you, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Fantastic award show, guys :D Glad to have Deven back on the show.

At least I have ONE fan. Next time I won't be a six pack deep and stumbling through the podcast.

Stevo-- we getting SGX on this week? That'd be orshum.

Hope you guys like the site. I personally think it's horrendous. But it works :)

At least I have ONE fan. Next time I won't be a six pack deep and stumbling through the podcast.

Stevo-- we getting SGX on this week? That'd be orshum.

I'm one of your fans... :supersadface:

Also, if you haven't checked da e-mail yet, I said that if you want SGX on, you should email him. Not this week though, this week we have super-mega-awesome double-podcast with Geoffrey Taucer and Bahamut. Or...did you already talk to SGX? Talk to me, Deven!

Yay Palp and I are on the upcoming guest list. I was just talking to Palp about OCAD the other day and there is a song we want to sing for Brushfire, if we're on as guests that would be the perfect opportunity.

O_O Brushfire gets a song? What's HE done to deserve a song! Oh right...he's just that cool. Yeah sure, whenever it's your turn to get on the 'cast, feel free to sing for him!

What up guys!

You, get back in the corner and enjoy your colorful name-rendition. :tomatoface: OCAD means serious international relations.

------------------

Please bear with us as we're about to go through the transition of getting all the files hosted on our new native site. We'll still be requesting that Escariot mirror the episodes, but since we don't have all the access we need to update his pagelisting, it will just be easier to do it where we have the ability to update it all ourselves. Furthermore, this means we'll be using AND updating our RSS feed for episodes, and hopefully this will lead to an iTunes listing so y'all don't have to keep checking up here all the time (though you still should cause we love you long time). Right now, the RSS feed stops at episode 4, the OCAD hosting by Escariot stops at 6, and the OCADies recording still needs to be properly listed. Episode 5...may or may not exist at this point. Discussions are in effect for a way to integrate the songs listened to in it into other podcasts as it ended up being pretty hectic. The guests from that show will be rescheduled if, in fact, the episode is ditched.

Also, we have our first taker on the holiday fan-cast: sefirosu. Bob Barker will be at your door shortly to give you instructions on what to do next. You passcode is: banana.

We're all working hard to get this to professional-level upkeep and maintenance while retaining the laid-back feel. It's easier said than done: it's like those people who spend three hours on their hair to make it look like they didn't spend any time on their hair at all. I guess what I'm trying to say is: we're currently fixing our hair (or what's left of it).

Edit: Oh, and a very happy birthday to Epicenter. I'm not making a thread because I'm sick of those nice birthday dudes. It makes me want to go punch some tech support. No love lost for The Coop, though :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEVEN!

Edit: Oh, and a very happy birthday to Epicenter. I'm not making a thread because I'm sick of those nice birthday dudes. It makes me want to go punch some tech support. No love lost for The Coop, though :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEVEN!

Happy Birthday Deven! Happy Birthday Deven! Happy Birthday Deven! Happy Birthday Deven! Happy Birthday Deven! Happy Birthday Deven!

We are currently recording Episode 7.

Recording all over!

Slug Bonus 40,000

You're great!

I'm laughing so hard from this recording session that my everything hurts.

Might not be available for Part 2 of Ep7 due to a prior obligation, but we'll see. Hasta banana duders.