OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

What are you talking about? Yesterday's episode was great!

There was an episode yesterday? o.O

I wasn't nominating it based on what it had accomplished, only based on what it is now... as far as podcasts go, it's not better than OCAD or RadioTheSauceLiveFM so that's how I came to the conclusion... I didn't think it had even recorded a new episode in months, so the podcast without casting would auto-lose. :x

There was an episode yesterday? o.O

I wasn't nominating it based on what it had accomplished, only based on what it is now... as far as podcasts go, it's not better than OCAD or RadioTheSauceLiveFM so that's how I came to the conclusion... I didn't think it had even recorded a new episode in months, so the podcast without casting would auto-lose. :x

Sinewav once again forgets that sarcasm doesn't translate well onto internet forums.

That was kinda the point... they haven't done a new VGDJ since the beginning of forever. The statement which remarked on "yesterday's" fictitious podcast was meant to satirically highlight the of the lack of recent episodes.

Jokes are kinda like frogs. You can dissect them, examine them, and figure out what makes them tick, but chances are they'll be dead when you're done with them.

Yeah, I really want to come up with a decent new username just so I don't have to correct people whenever they mispronounce it :-P

Plus it's a really stupid name anyway, lol

No it's not. It's like an Emu from the future sent to kill John Connor. That's awesome.

Sinewav is a stupid name. everyone pronounces it like "sinewave"

it's supposed to be pronounced "wooooooooooooo"

Like a sinewave....

...Get it?

*crickets*

That was a cool show dudes really enjoyed it, you guys where funny and I got 2 nominations which rocks :P

One thing tho :P

I stayed up till 4 in the morning and you guys didn't even say winners?

LET DOWN :tomatoface::tomatoface::tomatoface::tomatoface:

Your mistake was thinking that this was something serious. With a name like the OCADies and a MSPaint trophy, you'd have gotten the hint.

We took almost two hours of your life away. And you're never, ever getting it back.

But I honestly felt it was a great way to enter in OCR's new age of double-digits. OCR is getting to puberty, and it's going to experience new changes and growth and hair where there wasn't hair before. Before you know it, OCR will fall in love with another website and it'll start having funny feelings towards the other site's PHP code and forum template, and OCR will begin adjusting itself and....yeah, I'm done with this joke.

OCADies recording uploaded soon. Take it with an internet's worth of salt, and sorry for any sound issues. Remember: this is just the audio recording of the live feed from tonight, so there are references to shit said in the chat that isn't documented. Still, enjoy it for what it's worth!

Hey guys. I'd just like to say something. Honestly, this show is a HUGE stress reliever for me. You guys make me laugh, smile, and play kickass music. When Stevo said this is an awesome community. He's right.

So, thanks for making my normally shitty weeks awesome. :]

Best god damn podcast ever. PICS will be taken at MAG, and even though i hate pictures, i will try to get lots of pics with ocr people :3. Thanks again guys, So stressed out with finals and shit, made my weekend a little bit easier. Don't stop this PodCast!