Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Good to hear the remainder of the songs aren't necessarily stuck in limbo, but actually going towards completion. Brandon, I guess you'll just have to go all-day-all-night to get the song done. There's no other choice!

I'm not against that idea. I also want to enter the ff6 contest. Needless to say, the end of February is going to be loud in my household. :-)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey so... I'm uploading the album right now...   I've been working on my directors comments for the upcoming release, check it out:   Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry so

• 2 weeks later...

Made significant progress with Eternal Harvest this week, arrangement done just needs re-recording. That track was not written to be arranged, and it was definitely not written to be playable on guitar.

Also got a first wip for Cid's theme from XPRTNovice, I think it will surprise people in a good way :P.

No, it's not a capella :P

I'm having trouble sticking to the source and making it clear that we're working with cid's theme, because my imagination is running a little wild on this one. I expct to have a first draft by Sunday night, although I'm working all day Saturday so I can't be 100% confident.

Yes, yes there are. I anticipate at least two more over the weekend :3.

No more samples you greedy lot.

It's okay, we'll just get our samples from the trailer video for the project :razz: