Phantom Of Zeromus

Algamest

HA! just listened to Phantom Of The Zeromusand Genesis Of Destruction at the same time, it was absolutely epic lolz, i mean i thought it would interesting to hear both versions melted together and the two different voices of Zeromus works suprisingly well! (I personally prefer Genesis Of Destruction tho)

I am thoroughly impressed by how much these songs mesh. Here's my splice:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1hhkknt2jhi

Phantom is left, and Genesis is right.

It's kinda like having multiple speakers in a mall and hearing the echoes from all the other speakers nearby.

Otherwise, I like the duality between the two Zeromusi(?)... Zeromis? Zeromes? I don't know...

Well I can't lie, when I first read this idea, I thought wow, what a stupid idea, the singing will totally clash with the growling, this is going to suck.

Instead, the singing of Phantom merges surprisingly well with the growling of Genesis, and makes for a bizarrely cool effect. It's almost like each song gains all of the features of the other, and loses very little in the process, it's truly a strange idea but also a very interesting experiment.

Seriously, very cool.