OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Btw, new players start out with a Basic account.

Basic accounts have limits:

Only 50 backpack slots

No hat drops.

Can't trade items to people, but can receive items from others.

Can't craft all recipes.

They have to buy any item from the Mann Co. store to upgrade to a "Premium" account which is what everyone who already owned the game before today's update has.

Oh, and free hat for all of us who already owned the game.

Edit: The restrictions on free accounts are split between those to make it inconvenient to continue that way forever and those to make it so you can't create free accounts to farm for items.

Probably a good idea. I'll admit, I'm kind of dumb. How many drops do you get per week?

6-8 usually.

I doubt they'll do another Double Drop week, though.

Also, they appear to have introduced the new crafting system to the final game. I see the GUI files for it downloading one by one in the server update console.

The hat that everyone gets is called "The Proof of Purchase"; it's an old World War 1 era hat.

Also two new equippable taunts, "The Schadenfreude" - your character bursts out laughing, and "The Meet the Medic" - medic taunt where you strike up an heroic pose and apparently angels sing and divine light shines down.

That second one is the best thing ever!!

Also lol at the new scout pistol being a short stop and a refined. For a WEAKER pistol. Let me repeat that, it is LESS GOOD than the default.

Also the Reserver Shooter is going to be a pain in the ass as a Scout because almost certainly it will be triggered by scout jumps.

I'm getting the update right now... I can't wait to try out all this new stuff.

Most notably, I want to try out the new Solly boots with Rocket Jumper. Fun goomba times~

The rest of them I'll try as I get them.

I... don't see myself changing up my Sniper loadout, though. I'm rather attached to what I'm using.