Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

See? This mofo got his final WAV in NOW, why can't the rest of you be more like halc?

<3

Oh, and P.S.: it's awesome as hell. Almost as awesome as his other mix, which will probably be WAV'd in relatively soon, too :-D

I've started my acquisition of the entity referred to as "halc" by acquiring various halctronica materials. With time, I will be.

The song you're hearing isn't Jungle Jitters, but Chase actually :-) Same melody though. I wouldn't put a scrapped WIP into the preview knowingly, that would just be cruel :-P

I didn't put Waterfall in this preview either, though if I'd had room (for these purposes, I was limited to around 2:00-2:15) Blue Magic's Waterfall WIP was next on my list. It's really, really good :-)

The song you're hearing isn't Jungle Jitters, but Chase actually :-) Same melody though. I wouldn't put a scrapped WIP into the preview knowingly, that would just be cruel :-P

I didn't put Waterfall in this preview either, though if I'd had room (for these purposes, I was limited to around 2:00-2:15) Blue Magic's Waterfall WIP was next on my list. It's really, really good :-)

Huh. Musta been a different song.

It's hard to tell what song is a remix of what for some of them. Granted, these are only short previews of them, so I can understand why. Now you just got me curious as to what songs they are remixes of.

^_^ I think that should say something.

Oh... snap.. I didn't see where he posted that, hahah... I wasn't really complaining, and we had talked already -- just making a joke, hahah. But yeah, I look forward to people in the world possibly hearing a part of my song in the extended preview. I'm sure it will be the highlight of the final 5 seconds of the 10 minute long mp3. :-P

best tunage we've gotten so far!

:-(

Here's the list:

1.) AeroZ - Mill Fever (SNES)

2.) 8-Bit Instrumental - Crazy Calypso

3.) Mazedude - Mill Fever (GBA)

4.) halc - Water World (GBA)

5.) Diggi Dis - Chase (GBA)

6.) Sole Signal - Rocket Run

7.) AkumajoBelmont - Enchanted Riverbank (SNES)

Nice preview! :nicework: Really, great job to the ReMixers. I'm so amped for this album!

@The Vagrance: Heh, maybe I do, but I've been saying this about Blue Magic's song since it started. He's a great mixer and he really brought his A-game with this mix.

That said, I'm not surprised that so many of you have picked out Mazedude's track as the cream of the crop - not to slight my other remixers, but Mazedude's track is amazing. I'm going on the record now and saying that it's probably some of the most well-arranged, expansive, and in-depth work he's ever done.

@Invader_Quirk: Tell me about it. The two Rockface Rumbles are my favorite songs from each respective soundtrack, and I recruited Zyko specifically for that track. He's busting out some musical skills he's never shown before so it should be amazing :-D

As a side note, GSlicer has taken on a 3rd track and threw me an almost-finished WIP for Pokey Pipes (GBA) out of nowhere. I didn't think anyone would be able to do a remix for that song but he proved me wrong :-P

It's been claimed twice and dropped twice. I even got a WIP from each artist, but they dropped for their own reasons. I've never had a song go past claim #3 without finding someone who can stick, so hopefully that will hold true here, as well :-)

Fun fact: Jungle Jitters, Nuts and Bolts and Baddies on Parade were also all claimed twice and dropped twice, but from the looks of it the artists that now have them are going to actually have the inspiration to finish!