Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

To Emunator: I was SO happy to hear that I should expect this album before New Year's Eve. That means your forecast is a paltry 0.7 years away! Now I can plan for everything else better!

Because there's less than 10 tracks now that need WAVs, here are my Top 10 Most Anticipated tracks:

X. Corn-Fed Kong

IX. The Paper Chase

VIII. The Submap Emissary

VII. Shenanigans Bananigans

VI. Unfinished Business

V. Intoxica

IV. Blast Beatdown

III. Heart of the Cave

II. Enchanted

I. Epic Bananas

I rarely know what you're talking about.

That'd be Monobrow! She really came through with Cavern Caprice, delivering something extremely ethereal, ambient, and VERY expansive. It's gonna be a really nice counterpoint to Anosou's already-posted remix of the same theme. Ultimately this is one of my favorite project mixes to throw on and just lose myself in, Katie did a friggin awesome job here :-D

We're down to 7 mixes left, folks. This is getting really, really close. Think we can wrap up by the end of April? I think it's doable... I hope! That way, when Flexstyle and I both get out of school we'll have ample time to work on mastering and final production aspects and get a final release package ready to go for evaluation.

We'll see how it plays out!

And Flexstyle knocks it down to six! While we originally had something completely different slated for Brothers Bear GBA, due to time constraints Flex jumped in and completed his 6th (!!!) project remix and did an amazing job with it! Short, sweet, and arguably the most fun remix on the entire project, this one's got big beats, anthemic synth riffs, and (as far as I know) is one of the first remixes to include beatboxing. Something to look forward to :-D

And Flexstyle knocks it down to six! While we originally had something completely different slated for Brothers Bear GBA, due to time constraints Flex jumped in and completed his 6th (!!!) project remix and did an amazing job with it! Short, sweet, and arguably the most fun remix on the entire project, this one's got big beats, anthemic synth riffs, and (as far as I know) is one of the first remixes to include beatboxing. Something to look forward to :-D

He let me hear an early WIP. It is going to be FANTASTIC. :-D

Yeah, Monobrow's track is hot stuff :D definitely one of the album highlights (along with just about every other track!)

Also, mv, Wonderfall is without a doubt of the most impressive songs I've ever heard. It's such a beautiful, creative and majestic take of the song. Even Emunator can vouch that I barely ever shut up about how incredible it is, heh.