Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Sounds good to me, though sorry to hear about the problems. So yeah if anyone is interested in picking this one up for me, it would be very much appreciated. Also if you need the pics I PMed Joyzilla, let me know and I will gladly get them to you. Thanks in advance for whoever picks it up. And thanks anyway Zilla, I look forward to whatever you can produce when you're working at your prime. :wink:

This is it:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a365/Sig_shoppe/

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, email me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

:!: 3 pictures added by Maco70.

:!: 3 pictures added by Giga Zap Cannon.

Still watching for sightings. I want to see some of these out there somewhere.

This is it:

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, email me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

:!: 19 pictures added by Maco70.

I've been busy. 8O

This is it:

:!: 15 pictures added by Maco70.

Notice I'm using one of the sigs. :D

I've been around for a while, but I put off on getting a sig. I decided to get a Shadow Hearts sig, with the character Anastasia.

So, here's the image. The sig can either have her entire body, or just the face.

I think the best colors would be blue, ice blue, and white.

It should be not too obtrusive. Maybe something like Joyzilla's sig, or Maco70's ATHF sig.

My name should not be too big on the sig. That's I.Medley, please.

Thanks.

I've been around for a while, but I put off on getting a sig. I decided to get a Shadow Hearts sig, with the character Anastasia.

So, here's the image. The sig can either have her entire body, or just the face.

I think the best colors would be blue, ice blue, and white.

It should be not too obtrusive. Maybe something like Joyzilla's sig, or Maco70's ATHF sig.

My name should not be too big on the sig. That's I.Medley, please.

Thanks.

I'll give this a shot.

This is it:

:!: 15 pictures added by Maco70.

Notice I'm using one of the sigs. :D

I'm using one of my own on a different forum. Maybe we should advertise. Perhaps you should post the link in a unmod sig thread and maybe the unmod photoshop journal...

Edit:

shop8ri.png

This works too' date=' I'll going to have to drop my anti-EA badge for awhile.[/quote']

I've been plugging the image in Captain Hulk's sig:

shop8ri.png

I say post that around where people would be interested. Spread the word as far as it can be spread.

EDIT: Oh geez, you edited while I was typing. :lol: Just plug that image around. Maybe we'll start to see some being used. Any sightings?

EDIT... again: Grr I had to completely rework my sig to fit that in. I hate the character limit... I guess Aqua Teen will have to wait for another time. :cry:

EDIT... again: Grr I had to completely rework my sig to fit that in. I hate the character limit... I guess Aqua Teen will have to wait for another time. :cry:

Try using www.tinypic.com It's has small URLs for its images. It's what I'm using right now so I can fit in all that text along with the pics in my sig. And link to the Photobucket page using www.tinyurl.com Same premise as tinypic.com. It's what I use for the links in my sig as well.

Alternatively, you can fuse the three images togtether into one. Since only one of them has animation, it shouldn't be that hard to do (should it?).

umm, i wanted t oask is it ok if i help out with sigs and stuff?..i need to get back into doing them anyway.

Always welcome help. No need to ask. If you want to sumbit stuff to the sig shoppe, PM me. If you just want to take requests. Have at it. Just make sure you call the one you want to do as someone requests it.

This is it:

:!: 5 pictures added by ssjgodzilla.

A new face to the sig shoppe. Keep up the good work. :)

Hey guys. I need help from the Photoshop gods. If anyone can make me something with a cool wolf picture. And have the word "Alpha Wolf" on it. It's for a project I'm working on, but I need some sort of mascot. It would be best if the Wolf was Silver or Blue. Thanks a lot.

I've been looking for wolf pictures for a while now.

Searches for Skoll and Fenrir come up with far, far too much gay furry shit for my tastes. You will have something soon, though.

This is it:

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has any ideas or contributions, PM me. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

:!: 1 picture added by Chizniz.

Another new face. I like where this project is going. Keep up the good work everyone. :D

EDIT, more sigs today today:

:!: 7 pictures added by ssjgodzilla.

This is it:

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has any ideas or contributions, PM me. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

:!: 1 picture added by Chizniz.

Another new face. I like where this project is going. Keep up the good work everyone. :D

EDIT, more sigs today today:

:!: 7 pictures added by ssjgodzilla.

Oh hey, I forgot about Chizniz. He made my first sig ever on OCR. <3

Also, for the record, I'd like to say "awesome job" to ssjgodzilla on that DuckHunt sig there. It's great ^_^

I might contribute to those, as I get bored late at night. So...expect some general purpose sigs from me within the next few days.

edit: oh yes, I forgot. To forewarn you, I'm not nearly Cap'n level or anything. I've posted a few things in Rate That Sig v2 in GenDisc, so if you wanna see stuff I've done, check some out there. I'd say it's..uhm..acceptable, at least.

This is it:

:!: 2 pictures added by WesPip.

Wow, another new face. Now that the shoppe is growing, lets see if anyone is using any of these. Let me know if any of you spot one.

This is it:

:!: 3 more pictures added by WesPip.

Note to WesPip and other sig shoppe contributors: Don't send me 5 PMs a night, just send me one. If you are gonna make a ton of sigs, send them all to me at once. That goes for anyone who is working with the shoppe; try to avoid sending me one sig at a time. Make a few, or wait until you have more then send them all at once. Thank you.

You know, this project is actually going much better than I had originally thought it would. Sorry for ever doubting the power of your project, Maco70.

Not too long ago WesPip, you started making sigs, and it is quite crazy how many jumps you've made in skill. You've already got such a great handle on sigs, and it's only been months! It took me quite a while before I could do the things you are capable of when I first started. I'd just like to say good job, and keep on siggin.

I especially like how you put this one together by the way.

herekitty5do.png

Hopefully business will pick up. D:

I agree. It's kinda discouraging how nobody has taken a sig to use yet. (I'm not counting when I used my own Aqua Teen sig). But, the only way we can advertise is to psot in noob forums and other forums. Get people to know about it, then "business" should pick up. So, just keep the image in your sigs, spread the word, and post like mad! Try to post in a variety of different forums (No worries for Captain Hulk). I am quite happy how fast the shoppe has grown, and how good most of the sigs are (again, not counting my own, most need retooling). Thank you all who contirbuted, and lets hope this will grow as it spreads. I think posting in noob forums is a good place to start. Have at it. Thank you all who are helping my idea get on it's feet.

You know, this project is actually going much better than I had originally thought it would. Sorry for ever doubting the power of your project, Maco70.

Not too long ago WesPip, you started making sigs, and it is quite crazy how many jumps you've made in skill. You've already got such a great handle on sigs, and it's only been months! It took me quite a while before I could do the things you are capable of when I first started. I'd just like to say good job, and keep on siggin.

I especially like how you put this one together by the way.

herekitty5do.png

Heh, thanks. Considering you made my first sig, I definitely take that as a compliment.

[And yeah, that was probly my favorite too. I mean...catgirls are e'er so cute. ^^]