Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

pm sent marco :wink:

Marco!? My name is Maco. :x Anyway, thanks for the notice, but please don't post a message in a forum that tells me I have a PM. I'll know. Thank you though, and since I have enough sigs now, I'll most likely put up the new thread tomorrow.

pm sent marco :wink:

Marco!? My name is Maco. :x Anyway, thanks for the notice, but please don't post a message in a forum that tells me I have a PM. I'll know. Thank you though, and since I have enough sigs now, I'll most likely put up the new thread tomorrow.

All my apologies for that then :oops:

here's your skellington sig:

JackSkellington.gif

If you're going to use it, DO NOT DIRECT LINK

Wow that is awesome thank you so much. Though I have one favor, could you stick my name in there at the bottom? If not that's cool it's awesome all the same. And don't worry I'll host it.

Uh, I guess I could use a sig... I want the backround to be red and cool looking (I know I'm vague... This is where you let your creativity run wild...just not too dull), and I want it to feature either Zidane from Final Fantasy IX or Fierce Deity Link from The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask. If you want to do one or both, it doesn't matter... But if you are going to do one, I guess I would prefer Zidane. Leave some space near the bottom for text, please! But don't enter anything, I'll do that myself.

I just wanted to let you guys know that what you are doing is totally cool. I always wished I could make sigs, but alas, I'm artistically challenged. I really appreciate even a consieration. Thanks in advance!

Uh, I guess I could use a sig... I want the backround to be red and cool looking (I know I'm vague... This is where you let your creativity run wild...just not too dull), and I want it to feature either Zidane from Final Fantasy IX or Fierce Deity Link from The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask. If you want to do one or both, it doesn't matter... But if you are going to do one, I guess I would prefer Zidane. Leave some space near the bottom for text, please! But don't enter anything, I'll do that myself.

I just wanted to let you guys know that what you are doing is totally cool. I always wished I could make sigs, but alas, I'm artistically challenged. I really appreciate even a consieration. Thanks in advance!

Okay, I'll help you out. Give me a few days and it shall be done.

Edit: Never mind, I guess I got around to finishing it much sooner than I had thought I would. Here it is:

Zisig.jpg

Let me know of any changes you may want me to make, and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

O_O Dude... You're awsome. Thanks so much! I guess the only flaw I can see with it is that it's a little blurry, but that's about it. I totally appreciate it!

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out it isn't fuzzy at all! But what I would like to know is how you guys go about doing this kind of stuff. :?:

O_O Dude... You're awsome. Thanks so much! I guess the only flaw I can see with it is that it's a little blurry, but that's about it. I totally appreciate it!

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out it isn't fuzzy at all! But what I would like to know is how you guys go about doing this kind of stuff. :?:

I'm glad you like it Heyo Axel. Haha, yeah, I overlayed a faded picture of Zidane over a blurred duplicate. It gives characters that blurry kind of ethereal glow. : )

Image editing programs like those mentioned above, and ofcourse practice and tutorials, thats pretty much how most of us go about making sigs and such.

Can anyone please add my name to the bottom of my sig? I'd try, but I don't really know how and don't want to fuck up the sig.

Why dont you ask Sir_NutS himself? Afterall, he made the sig. If he still has the original Photoshop file (assuming he uses photoshop) then he will be able to work it in much smoother than one of us simply plastering it on.

The backrounds are the most amazing parts of all these sigs, and I gotta say, I'm really impressed with all of the work you guys do.

And I think it was just my browser or something... I didn't get the etheral glow until I opened it in a new window. But it does look awsome. The backround is exactly what I wanted. Thanks again!

The backrounds are the most amazing parts of all these sigs, and I gotta say, I'm really impressed with all of the work you guys do.

And I think it was just my browser or something... I didn't get the etheral glow until I opened it in a new window. But it does look awsome. The backround is exactly what I wanted. Thanks again!

No prob, do you have anywhere to host it, so as to enable you to use it?

undinesfiresig5np.png

Double post' date=' sorry about that.

Here's your sig, undinesfire.[/quote']

Heheh, no offense, but that looks pretty lame to me.

I might try something in a bit. ^_^

Yeah...A quick job is not a high quality job.

I've been having a headache for the last few days, and it bothers me...I guess I should stop making sigs for a while.

Heh, if it's any consolation, mine didn't really turn out any better.

undinesfiresig9wk.png

Ok, let's see...

I would like a sig with fire and ice as the background, and with my name on it. Whatever looks good. The shape of the sig doesn't have to be rectangular or anything square.

This is why I love designers :D

I came up with this, hope it's good enough.

undinesig14tc.gif