Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

I hope its not too late, but I just submitted my audition. (PM, DarkeSword :wink: ).

*Prays*

well crap. I guess I'll do...33/34, was it? yeah.

...I'll probably do 56 anyway.

:x Arghhhhh....I wanted 33/34. Oh well, there's plenty of other wonderful tracks to choose from. Anyways, make it beautiful. :D I LOVE that track.

TRACK SELECTION IS BEGINNING!

All mixers, please state the track you wish to mix and the rank you have chosen to do the character theme for.

Example:

1/2 - Dream Hunter

Ground rules:

Green Greens is not choosable.

Track 56 (the ending theme) is not choosable, since I specifically asked Destiny to do it. This will be Hero of Lore.

If you choose 14/15, it MUST be Theme of Final Star, as it is the last boss theme.

The list of ranks is available in the first post of this thread.

Lets try to get some discussion here so we can work out conflicts and start working on WIPs.

Well there are two tracks I'll be willing to do:

Track 13 - Level:Great Ace

I could do some electronica with this, expanding the original song wich is very short and simple.

Track 18/19 - Level: Lil' Trip

With this one I could go a bit more out of the box with something more experimental.

I'm not remixing both tracks. I selected two tracks just in case someone wants to do one of these. In that case, we could discuss and decide wich one remixes the track. Until then I'll be messing around with these two.

Sir Nuts said:
Track 18/19 - Level: Lil' Trip

With this one I could go a bit more out of the box with something more experimental.

I think you mean L'il Traveller. :roll::wink:

Jintao said:
Any chances of another Kirby's Super Star mix? I could see a metal format of the Credits music in Milky Way Wishes (my personal favorite).

:( This isn't the request forum dude. This is the thread for the Kirby's Adventure Remix project.

What the hell.

14/15 - Final Star

Did I miss a full explanation of the different ranks (you gave examples for a few on page 1)? I'm guessing Final Star would be some epic battle music.

Sounds good to me, since 14/15 is the last boss music.

The ranks I listed on the first post are all of the ranks from the game. I haven't listed any explainations for the ranks, because I think that they're pretty self-explanatory. If anyone has any questions about the ranks feel free to ask.