Catherine

PriZm

Holy shit! That's awesome! I really didn't think they'd actually localize it. As long as it has decent acting (or hell, even a well translated script with a Japanese language option), I'm all over this. I take the bar exam this July, so Catherine and I will have to get to know one another in August. It's going to be a great August.

One of the hottest games of the summer.

yuuurp.

Also, sounds like the OST is gonna be TIGHT!

Ohai.

Also: yeaaa I'm prolly going to look into this one...

I don't know how I feel about it being made easier. On one hand I'm feel like "man, what a bunch of babies", but on the other hand I feel like...how often to Japanese gamers complain about difficulty? o.o

After seeing some
I definetly will get it once it's released here; Somewhat sadden the difficulty will be a bit lighter but hey at least it will be more accessible for other gamers.

Eh, nowadays, JRPGs are usually so simplistic that "difficulty" simply translates to "grind more". I used to admire difficulty in games when I was 16 but now I don't have the desire to bash my head against a game for 60 hours to get the "best ending".

I like psycho-thrillers though, is this kind of like that style of storytelling?