Nintendo Wii U

Cecilff2

Raymond Legends isn't even a Wii U exclusive, you could get it on Steam, or PS3, or whatever.... I'll get it on Steam eventually...

Not that it particularly matters, but there is a lot of stuff featuring the GamePad that was removed for Rayman Legends on other platforms. Its also the only one that has the "5th player" option. Technically the Wii U edition is the "Original"/"Uncut" version. But it doesn't matter, probably most of the game is the same, and its a great game no matter what platform you choose it on... but this is the Wii U thread.

Edited by Crowbar Man

Ugh, Nintendo really wasn't joking when they said the WWHD: Limited Edition was limited (the one with the Ganondorf figure). Looks like the GameStop website and all retail chains are out of stock. I should of jumped on it. Oh well :/

Do you know how many were made? I ordered the LE from Gamestop, and am wondering if it was worth $20 extra.

Ugh, Nintendo really wasn't joking when they said the WWHD: Limited Edition was limited (the one with the Ganondorf figure). Looks like the GameStop website and all retail chains are out of stock. I should of jumped on it. Oh well :/

Hm? It's available here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Wii+U+Deluxe+-+The+Legend+of+Zelda%3A+The+Wind+Waker+Bundle/1654001.p?id=1219058301134&skuId=1654001&st=zelda%20wii%20u&cp=1&lp=1

Thats the console bundle. The console bundle is still available

This is what I was talking about:

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd-gamestop-exclusive-limited-edition/111455

The limited edition of the game that comes with Ganondorf statue :(

Calpis: S&H & Tax aren't a part of the game's price. You pay that on top of the games price, whether you picked regular or LE. Also, I think Gamestop was preordering it for $59.99, but the actual price of the unit will be $54.99... unless they are just selling it higher than Nintendo's MSRP just because. I think you'll get $5 back when the game comes out, but even if you don't that's just $10 more for a cool Ganondorf statue... probably worth $20-50 by itself depending on its quality (looks pretty nifty). Even more to a collector if its limited edition :/

Edited by Crowbar Man

So......screw Pokemon Rumble U. What a piece of crap game. Good graphics, decent music, fun but simple gameplay, can't even level up your characters like on the Wii version. On top of that the levels are all stadium, not full map levels.

A couple of days later. I'm in the game store picking up some used games from the bargain bin. I pick up two of the pokeballs. Stupid, non-labelled pokeballs so you can't even tell what kind of pokemon you are going to get.

And then I try out the NFC. Wow. So, very mediocre game, until you get the figures. The NFC is pretty awesome. I will be leveling up my Mewtew and Deoxys to the max. Anyone else tried it out? Pretty cool.

Oh god, the idea is to trade figurines. But you just know some are rarer than others and so it means you'll be trading like ten figurines for the really rare one and OH GOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FLASHBACKS.

My elementary school flashback concerning pokemon involves swiping pokemon cards from random desks. I guess we traded without asking. Happened all the time.

Megadave. I hate to break it to you. Nintendo likes money. Also, the Rumble figures are selling like mad. So. Nintendo is making the money they so desperately like. Which means more figures that you can't see.

I think he meant figurines

Oh god, the idea is to trade figurines. But you just know some are rarer than others and so it means you'll be trading like ten figurines for the really rare one and OH GOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FLASHBACKS.

next thing you know there will be gold foil and other special edition figurines

Megadave. I hate to break it to you. Nintendo likes money. Also, the Rumble figures are selling like mad. So. Nintendo is making the money they so desperately like. Which means more figures that you can't see.

Yeah, I meant figurines. I was just trying to express that I was disappointed with the game until I bought a few of the figurines. That has made the game worth it. Fun stuff. I think it would be pretty cool to tote a bad-ass mewtwo over to your friends house and help out. Yeah, but Nintendo, they do know how to get to that wallet. If I sounded a little rowdy yesterday it's because I had two beers and a couple of shots of rum. That's how I roll. Anyway....back to topic I Guess.

So I went to pick up my preorder for The Wonderful 101 yesterday, despite getting no phone call that it was available. I enter EB Games. There are no empty cases for the game visible anywhere. None on the shelf, none behind the counter.

I stand in line, approach the counter, and ask the girl there about it. She gives me a bewildered look, like I asked her for her uterus on a platter or something, and checks the computer.

"It's not out until.... the 15th." She answers, after asking me which system the game was for. Then she pauses, before adding. "Oh. That's today."

"Check under the desk." Her co-worker suggests. Sure enough, the game is there. It's probably the only copy in the store. All in all, it was a fairly bewildering experience.

Obviously, selling Wii games is just a front for the actual money-making scheme!

offtopic but brandon I can hardly ever take you seriously to begin with but the gif of miley cyrus's wrecking ball with Nick Cage's face seals the deal. anything you say from this point on is officially null and void in my book.

ok, back to an actual topic for this thread.

offtopic but brandon I can hardly ever take you seriously to begin with but the gif of miley cyrus's wrecking ball with Nick Cage's face seals the deal. anything you say from this point on is officially null and void in my book.

ok, back to an actual topic for this thread.

I don't know that you should really be taking what I say 100% seriously, most of the time I am being sarcastic or just silly. I find life too serious to always talk like I'm conducting a press conference. If I HAD to, I would, but at the moment the opportunity for such has not presented itself. The sig represents both my silly nature and my love for Nicolas Cage. Also the Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball music video and song are really good. I have watched the sig while listening to the song.