Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Tried e-mailing... but got:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

ickethoman@hotmail.com

If you don't take foxhound_'s offer, you can email it to me, and I can send it to KFC through AIM or MSN. I also have a bit of space left in my Tripod account, I can temporarily host it for ya!

EDIT: I 'spose it would be easier if I gave my current Email address: jeffreymr@gmail.com

It appears that Hadyn doesn't understand the fact that I'm super busy.

-19:26] KungFuChicken!: ok

[19:27] KungFuChicken!: And email

[19:27] KungFuChicken!: lemme see

[19:49] Hadyn: is it there?

[19:57] Hadyn: I'm sorry, it's been half an hour. It can't possibly take that long to check if you have an email or not

[19:58] Hadyn: I have to go. if you don't have it it's not my problem

Hadyn, I'm not going to say what I want to say, but I got the files, and I listened to them. I'll talk to you a little later about them via pm.

What the heck was the point in quoting that?

I asked if you recieved an e-mail I sent you earlier, and it was over an hour without any solid answer. Of course I got impatient, it takes less than a minute to check an e-mail account, even if you're busy.

That, and you said nothing about being busy. You said "lemme see" implying that you were going to check, then didn't say anything for over 30 mins.

So yeah. If I sound impatient I think it's fair.

Glad you got the files either way, but geez. Talk about a pointless post.

Holy Fuck!

I let this go for a few days and this is what happens?

Everyone must chill out. Hadyn is a permanent part of this team and is not getting kicked off at all. Sorry KFC, but I gotta stand my ground on that one.

Anyway, I won't be able to return to the boards for another few days, so I'll just say that everyone should relax and work on their music.

Holy Fuck!

I let this go for a few days and this is what happens?

Everyone must chill out. Hadyn is a permanent part of this team and is not getting kicked off at all. Sorry KFC, but I gotta stand my ground on that one.

Anyway, I won't be able to return to the boards for another few days, so I'll just say that everyone should relax and work on their music.

Bro, it's really nothing man...