Green Hill Hedgog House (Feed back please)

• 3 weeks later...

This is going on my album of sonic games for genesis and dreamcast. :P (if anyone wants to halfass a track on it be my guest :smile:)

http://soundcloud.com/aires/after-epilogue-preview

Rough Intro I did not put the source yet, But i tried it with some funky rhythem and it fits in perfect:O

(Note optimised to be played loud.)

---------------------------------------------------(off topic line)

Ad - Hay all when your done above check this spiffy track I did a while ago!

http://soundcloud.com/aires/quorra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like the ambient feeling that comes in and out throughout the song. I'm not big on the distortion in most songs, but I think it's done rather well here, imo. It ends rather abruptly, but it by no means ruins the song for me.

(I'm new to the forums, so I know my opinion doesn't mean a ton, but that's my two cents.:-))

I really like the ambient feeling that comes in and out throughout the song. I'm not big on the distortion in most songs, but I think it's done rather well here, imo. It ends rather abruptly, but it by no means ruins the song for me.

(I'm new to the forums, so I know my opinion doesn't mean a ton, but that's my two cents.:-))

Hay, everyone counts!

thank you on the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear a finished track from you :) (Seriously, you need to finish your other stuff as well; most of them are great)

The synths are a bit (just a bit) too sharp and loud. Also, how about adding some synth arpeggio patterns here and there? I think the mix can use a little more layers. I am not 100% sure it will get through the panel in its current form (i.e. if you are planning to submit it). But then again, I can be totally wrong :D

Keep up the great work :)

Nice to hear a finished track from you :) (Seriously, you need to finish your other stuff as well; most of them are great)

The synths are a bit (just a bit) too sharp and loud. Also, how about adding some synth arpeggio patterns here and there? I think the mix can use a little more layers. I am not 100% sure it will get through the panel in its current form (i.e. if you are planning to submit it). But then again, I can be totally wrong :D

Keep up the great work :)

How...how did you listen to the song?

Oh wait youtube link is still up XD

I admit Now adays I go nuts on boosting high end and mids. Thank you! Im not sure if im submitting anything to ocr anymore though : (

Im not sure if im submitting anything to ocr anymore though : (

Dude! Don't give up. It's not about sub'ing and seeing your mix posted on the front page only; it's about getting better each time you get a NO. I've been through rejections many many times before I got my first mix accepted. I can't tell you how much I have learned (and hopefully improved) because of always having the goal to submit my stuff. Surely the bar is high but not impossible to reach. If a below average remixer like me can make it through judges panel, anyone can :D

This track is really good and with a few tweaks here and there, will be ready for OCR front page. Keep at it and best of luck!

Dude! Don't give up. It's not about sub'ing and seeing your mix posted on the front page only; it's about getting better each time you get a NO. I've been through rejections many many times before I got my first mix accepted. I can't tell you how much I have learned (and hopefully improved) because of always having the goal to submit my stuff. Surely the bar is high but not impossible to reach. If a below average remixer like me can make it through judges panel, anyone can :D

This track is really good and with a few tweaks here and there, will be ready for OCR front page. Keep at it and best of luck!

Oh no its not like that, I mean like, im not feeling the audience as a whole music wise (not including the judges). But thats half the time.

But I guess I can submit once in a while. :-I

• 2 months later...
Oh no its not like that, I mean like, im not feeling the audience as a whole music wise (not including the judges). But thats half the time.

But I guess I can submit once in a while. :-I

The Mastering EQ is a little too sharp on the highs, possibly overexcited, and the midrange cut is too deep so this sounds more hollow. Also the MASSIVE reverbs don't sit well with that current EQ, but since you called this final, I can only hope you sub'd it or started working on another song!