OCR Shirts

Less Ashamed Of Self

Maybe I didn't look hard enough... but what's going on with shirts? In general, am I the only one keen on buying more or is there a decent amount of interest here? I see that the hoodies are in stock and the shirts are not. What was the story there again?

I'm not pimping OCR with my wardrobe anymore because both of my shirts became unwearable. I had two. TWO. Now I have none.

Why won't you take my money OCR!?

Maybe I didn't look hard enough... but what's going on with shirts? In general, am I the only one keen on buying more or is there a decent amount of interest here? I see that the hoodies are in stock and the shirts are not. What was the story there again?

I'm not pimping OCR with my wardrobe anymore because both of my shirts became unwearable. I had two. TWO. Now I have none.

Why won't you take my money OCR!?

We messed up, more or less... we DID do a restock earlier this year, and we ARE good on hoodies, I just need to get them over to eStarland. On shirts, we ordered quite a few, but we sold a TON at Otakon & PAX, which was great, but left us with (literally) zero black mediums, and single digit quantities of some other sizes. So for shirts, we need to do ANOTHER restock order, focusing specifically on black mediums, which seem to be our most popular size.

Truly sorry for the inconvenience; for hoodies, the issue should be solved in a week or two, for shirts, more like a month.

I'll keep bugging Dave about getting the restock in. As for new shirt designs, we've been discussing something along those lines.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to rock out my custom hand-painted OCR girl's shirt.

And while I'm bragging, I've also done some shirt customization, and might open that up to the public for a price.

Oh, and then there's this.