VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

Remixer interviews or other special guests, anyone? :P I'm sure a few people would be willing to do that. :)

Yeh I'm working on getting a few people together for that exact kinda thing. Good to get different angles on shit and keep it fresh.

Also yeh I'm sounding a little tired and dry, I'll try to take a few uppers before the show next time, heh..

Sticky'd.

Anyway, Rayza, did you have any preferance on what genre/specific game I reviewed? I found my RE4 written review, and I can use that as a starter block for a complete review.

EDIT: Might be neat if I coupled a game review with a remix review of the same game.

I'll be listening regularly, and if I can remember to look back for the updated link to vote, I shall :)

It's always good to hear some voice to OCR, makes it seem a little more "real", I guess you could say. I know this isn't the original idea, but as stated, the time convenience is well implemented.

Props for the courage to shout it 8) , and i'll be waiting for the next one!

Rayza, you need some energy man. Aurora has that female, cool and chill voice, but you don't really seem excited to be there.

AMP IT UP

I don't think Rayza has to change his voice one bit... Rayza is Razya... not Rayza trying to be more fun. Rayza is dull and boring. Let us rejoice in this and be glad.

:D

Seriously, though... podcasting, when you think about it, is free speech to the max. We're not a radio show that has to get approval from FCC or CRTC or any other radio regulation agency... we can be who we are and that is awesome. I just happen to be better than Rayza... that's not his fault. That's God's fault.

:D

(please know that I kid)

Holy crap. You used the ken stage theme for the intro. Which made me smile as I also had a demo of the song I'm working on, for said theme, playing right before. If you keep the intro, you must use my version. For it will make me happy.

I was actually thinking of changing the 2 songs in the intro each week to keep things interesting..

I must say, Aurora has a radio voice. And she's right, Rayza should be himself. Anyone who can SonikElektronik can talk any way he wants to.

This is really cool. I'm definitely listening to the next one as soon as it's out. It does seem a little dry at times, with long stretches of "um"-laden speech. The content was good for the first episode, though, and I'm sure as you two do more of this, you'll get better at it.

I sure as hell couldn't do it as well as you have even now.

Wahoo, I can feel the scene vibe flowing through me!

And she's right, Rayza should be himself. Anyone who can SonikElektronik can talk any way he wants to.

He sure can, but if he wants to engage an auidence, there should be an energy to the show proceedings to keep listeners interested.

Don't get me wrong, it was the first show, but I was just making a suggestion on how it could get better.

Not trying to rag on Larry, but he was himself, he said yo alot, he made weird noises, he tried to distract us by taking his t-shirt off. But he was larry, and ya, we ragged him on it... but he was always Larry.

Hence... Rayza will be Rayza. (just my opinion)