Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

Level 99

It's baaaaaaaaaaack. Wasn't that long gone this time!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Donate any amount to get Frozen Synapse.

Donate more than the ongoing average to get access to more:

Trine, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, Shadowgrounds, Jack Claw (Prototype), Splot (Preorder).

So please...won't you donate?

sad_developer.jpg

(Note: I have no affiliation with the companies, charities, or fundraiser involved. This image just guilts me into spreading the love)

That's a good deal. A friend of mine complained that one game is hardly a "bundle", and although I had a thought like that too, I still wouldn't really complain with a deal this good. So I'll be getting this one.

I'm really looking forward to playing this game, I'm very interested by the "simultaneous turns" aspect, and I've been thinking to check the game out. And then this turns up, really nice. A couple of friends (the one mentioned above) got this already (or are getting it), so there's people to play it with too. (:

I already have the Frozenbyte bundle from before, and I doubt there's going to be spectacular bonuses later on (getting the soundtrack is nice of course, haven't heard it yet).

--Eino

I heard about the SpaceChem demo before and I was like meh

Now I have SpaceChem and I am like meh

I think it turns me off cause it sounds like an education Chemistry game. Is that true? Not that i'm against educational games... if it's good I'll play it for sure, it's installed and all. Just too busy trying to make 6.5million dollars making pies to save Albion from the coming war. :x

I heard about the SpaceChem demo before and I was like meh

Now I have SpaceChem and I am like meh

I think it turns me off cause it sounds like an education Chemistry game. Is that true? Not that i'm against educational games... if it's good I'll play it for sure, it's installed and all. Just too busy trying to make 6.5million dollars making pies to save Albion from the coming war. :x

Educational? Not really. It's primarily a puzzler; chemistry is only borrowed from to provide a context. When it gets into bonding molecules, true chemists would weep at hydrogen atoms being triple-bonded. It's no more a chemistry game than their earlier 'Codex of Alchemical Engineering' was an alchemy game. It's all about mechanical, spatial and temporal thinking.