The Game Boy 25th Anniversary Remix Album

The Damned

we're too entitled

Very very sad joke, just like this one:

So y = r cubed over 3. And if you determine the rate of change in this curve correctly, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Explanation: Differential dy = 3 r squared dr over 3, or r squared dr, or r dr r.

1. Cool concept; GB needs more love!!
  2. PLEASE consider http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turok:_Battle_of_the_Bionosaurs or anything else by Alberto Jose Gonzalez - he's one of the (largely) unsung masters of Gameboy VGM. He's also on Facebook and there's a *chance* he might be down for contributing a mix of his own. I'd really like to see a mix by him, a mix of his music, or both, on such an album.

I just saw this post.

I agree with it big time though. Seriously - great soundtrack. If you could do this, that would be freaking awesome. I never played the Turok game for the GB, but I learned a lot about 8-bit composition just from listening to him on youtube. He knew what he was doing.

Also I messaged WillRock. If he's ok with it then I'm on the project I guess. If I am, I probably won't be able to start until next week 'cause I have a crapload of non-vg related music projects to do, but they aren't actually full songs so I should be able to do them in no time.

Edit: willrock got back with, said I need to work on quality before I can jump on. But Ill try my damned hardest to get on this thing. Good luck with getting this project started. Im super pumped